Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Secret Desire - Anonymous

It is not unusual for a sub to fantasize about submitting to certain Lady or Miss that they respect; and may from time to time let his or her mind wander into this fantasy. When you think of the Lady’s and Miss’s that frequent the Dominion and the variety that they represent it is only natural that a sub would fantasize in this way. From the deep sultry voice of Lady Syrianna, to the feistiness of Lady Tanja, the calm and cool Lady Cat to the soft spoken and fun loving Miss Sara and an endless list of others, subs have something to see and fantasize about in all the Mistresses here at Dominion. All of it healthy and normal, providing you are an unowned sub, which I am not.

I admire and respect all the Lady’s and Miss’s of the Dominion, as I should, and try to act accordingly whenever I am around them as any sub must. However I find myself deeply attracted to and fantasize about, not just one Lady of the Dominion, but three. Now I must state at this point that I love and respect my own Mistress deeply and will not behave in any way that would hurt her, this is why my fantasies till this point have remained silent and I shall remain safely anonymous. I would never look to submit to any of these Lady’s in actuality but do fantasize about submitting to them even for a short period of time. Who are these Lady’s that have entranced me you ask? I am only happy to provide the answer as to whom and a brief description as to one reason why I am so taken with these Lady’s of the Dominion.

The first attracts me for one main reason, her zest for life. It is this zest for life that makes her the playful and fun loving person she is. As a sub, you only have to be here a short time to realize that when this Lady approaches the courtyard and does not go directly to a chair to sit, things are about to get interesting. When she hits the stone courtyard, stops and spins on her heel to face the subs “littering the lawn” most subs get slightly nervous, but in my opinion this is when her true self shines through and I find myself most attracted to her. It is this mischievous persona that I wish to submit to. To see, if only briefly, life through her eyes and maybe just maybe take some of what she sees and feels into my own life. I have long felt this way about Lady Zarita Shan and always look for her when I arrive at Dominion. I find my heart racing when she is there and it aches when she is not.

The second attracts me for the love and patience that she shows to subs in general and because she wears her heart on her sleeve. The very fortunate and lucky new subs that get the opportunity to spend time with Lady Destiny Teardrop will find themselves on the path to submission safely and securely. To see Lady Destiny work with a new sub is pure joy. To witness her firm but loving hand patiently guiding a new sub through his first few moments of submission is sublime. To watch her giving praise and showing great pride when the sub follows correctly even the simplest command is encouraging. This dedication demonstrates to me how comfortable she is with her Domination, how much she loves being a Mistress and how much joy she feels in helping even the most unworthy of us subs. I find myself yearning to be close to her, to have her guide me, help me find my true submissive nature knowing that I would benefit from her guidance if even for a short time.

The third Lady had me entranced from the moment I heard her voice and became addicted to her laugh. Lady Joie Arai is also, for me, the most enticing Lady I have met besides my own Mistress. I also know that this soft spoken and outwardly gentle Lady has a dark and sadistic side and it is because of this contrasting ingredient that I find myself very attracted to her. To be able to submit to her to experience her contrasting personalities for me would be heaven and hell combined and something I deeply crave. To place myself in her hands, to have her control me through pain, to give my body to her willingly, knowing what is expected and to please her in this way would give me both great trepidation and great pleasure and enhance my own ability to submit.

These Lady’s of the Dominion have long held me entranced and secretly are desired. I will continue to feel this way even though I know I can never divulge who I am to them. I will continue to admire them, in secret, from a distance and will always wonder what it would be like to be able to submit to them. 

“No I am not a Gorean Master or an Albatross, just a secret admiring sub of the Dominion.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment