Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Discoman and Panzerboy II - Eroyan Barmy

“Awaking to Punishment”

My mind is empty, it is full, it knows nothing yet everything. I am stuck in a fog and yet clear open spaces I cannot see, but the land stretches before me forever. I fight against what holds me and succumb to it at the same time. There is a door and a banging sound I hear it, no I feel it. My eyes open to the fog then clears. All I see is the polished black boot and a gloved hand slapping my face. I hear the sultry voice of a Dominion Fem-Dom cop. Blinking, I shake my head, my clothes are damp and yet I am warm. The sun is shining in the alley and my brain kicks in and I sit up suddenly.

“Garlak!” I shout

“Easy now boy easy now” the sultry voice says to me.

Then I remember my brother “Panzer! “ turning I see him sitting up rubbing the back of his head in the care of another Fem cop. He shakes his head and looks at me.

“I’m alright Disco.” He says.

  He turns to the Fem cop and shakes his head again to her she had been speaking to him before me it seems.
 
“No Milady as I said I was checking the thugs that had taken Lady Eva and then felt a pain in the back of my neck. Before I knew what even hit me I was out.” He told her.

I listen then feel a gloved hand take my chin and I am turned upwards looking into the eyes of my own Fem cop. It takes only a moment to realize who it is, not just a regular Fem cop but Lady Detective Pamela. Two things instantly go through my mind one being we failed in our mission which wasn’t good at all. But the fact Detective Pamela was here only furthered showed how important our screw up had been. Lady Pamela was a contact for us as she dealt mainly with matters of importance for the City herself and from what I had heard was one of the best damn information getters on the force. She wouldn’t be here if Lady Eva hadn’t been working on something important for the City of Dominion.  

“Disco-man and Panzer boy…” I swear she was purring when she said that. “You had best tell me everything that happened boys”

At that she helped me up and motioned for the other Fem cop to bring Panzer. We followed them into the apartment building and into the lobby. There were Fem cops all over picking up evidence taking photos some looking at us but relatively ignoring what I’m sure they thought were two strangely dressed boys. Don’t get me wrong there were boys’ helping as well, my City of Dominion realizes their need. Many never understand that thou my love the City of Dominion are run by the Ladies it tends to be fair on all counts. This is why I knew that no matter what Lady Pamela did to Panzer and me, it was nothing compared to what awaited us when we returned to the Pet-Retreat.

“Alright boys let me hear it” Lady Pamela said settling in a high backed comfortable chair in the lobby. 

The other Fem cop stood behind us both, with her arms behind her back. The full black leather uniform and symbol of Dominion’s finest upon her breast bared no question she was in charge and was only deferring to a senior member as she made sure her bullwhip was within reach. I glanced at the three pair of handcuffs at her other hip and knew damn well that thou Dominion’s finest looked like they only had whips, for one they knew how to use it very effectively and second they aren’t so foolish to not carry other items you never get to see… unless you’re stupid enough to deserve them. I glance at Panzer and both of us kneeled gently before Lady Pamela and we told her the entire story of our mission and what had happened and how we failed at it. As well as giving descriptions of Lady Eva’s abductors and what had happened to us. 

“I see.” Lady Pamela said.

She had not interrupted the story at all nor had moved besides pulling off her leather gloves and resting them on her arm chair. She has simple gazed at us and listened. The other Fem cop behind us hadn’t spoken either. After she spoke she looked at the Fem cop and nodded. The other Lady stepped away and returned in a few moments and spoke to Lady Pamela softly who nodded again then looked at us.

“From what we have gathered your story is true. And if it was up to me Disco-man and Panzer boy I would have you publicly flogged for not doing your jobs better. But that is not my place. I am sure the Lady T will know what to do with you. For now I am busy doing what I can to find Lady Eva and who this Garlak is. You will contact me if you come up with anything understand?” Lady Pamela said looking into both our eyes.

“Yes Lady Pamela.” Both Panzer and I spoke at once

“Good you are excused I would hurry home and do your best to repair what damage might have been done” 
 
At that she rose and left us alone. We waited a half min then Panzer and I got up and hurried out the door.

“Lady T is gonna kill us Disco” Panzer said.

“It is possible… we screwed up pretty bad. We will just have to see. Let’s get to The Lady.” I replied.

We headed past the sleek Dominion Police cars and turned into another alley heading to our ride. I couldn’t help but grin when I saw her; The Lady was our vehicle a large van painted in glistening white and half black. On her sides she had the honor of the outline of our mysterious Lady T. Reclined and stretched out as if waiting for her boots to be kissed. It was done in the opposite of the base. Where it was white the outline was black and where it was black the outline was white.  Cockbeater constantly told me she was naked when she had it done but then again I don’t want to tell you how many times I caught him making love to it. I lightly kissed the chrome boot hood ornament and heard the safety systems deactivate. She might look like a luxury van but she has a lot of surprises. With Panzer’s upgrades and Cockbeaters she could dish it out as well as she could take what she got. Granted I made a few more modifications but I’m not sure Panzer liked the pull out bed and disco ball in the back. All I do know is I could drown out anyone’s hip hop with my disco any day. 

We hopped in with Panzer behind the wheel and took off using the less traveled roads as well as double backing a few times. We swept the Lady twice and activated all the anti tracking equipment. We even went so far as to have Cockbeater deploy one of the remote copies to drive through the city as we made our way out. We weren’t about to take any chances with this Garlak guy on the loose. After about an hour of monitoring and watching our backs we finally arrived at the Pet-Retreat. 

“Home sweet home” I said

Panzer just nodded as we bumped gently over the railroad tracks and through the gate that silently closed behind us. Pet-Retreat had been in Lady T’s family for generations ever since the founding of Dominion. It was once a leather factory, but the family has long made its money and had so many other investments the factory has been closed but kept if needed. Nostalgic perhaps but it served its purpose well, as our base and the home of one of the greatest BDSM clubs in Dominion. I always had to chuckle to see the cream of the Ladies of Dominion that were lined up ever night to get into the Factory. 

We drove down the ramp and into the garage where we parked The Lady.  When the reinforced door slid closed after the rolling garage door. We got out at which time Cockbeater came out of the opposite door and nodded to us.

“She’s not happy is she?”I said looking at Cockbeater.

“Whatever gave you that idea Disco?” He replied rubbing his ass.

“I guess I better get this over with. You two look over the Lady and make sure she’s ready I’m sure Panzer and I will be going back out again soon.” I told them 

“Not till I talk to her brother you’re not the only one in for it.” Panzer said and then rolled under the Lady to check her undercarriage.

Walking through the door Cockbeather came out of. I went through a couple of security doors and traps I had to deactivate before entering the workshop area. Where several toys Cockbeater and Panzer worked on lay about. I stopped in the next room and made sure I looked presentable before heading through Cockbeater’s command center with all his monitors and keyboards and electronic equipment. As usual there was one screen echoing the sounds of a boy in a leather harness and tight shorts moaning into his gag as a Lady flogged him. I moved down the hall and punched in the code on the smooth door at the end. It hissed open gently and I entered a small room padded and layered in velvet except for the small wooden floor I stood on just inside. Removing my shoes I stepped onto red velvet floor. The lights came up gently just enough to illuminate me and walked down the two steps into the small circle that was in the middle of the room. I knelt and assumed the bracelets position and lowered my head. 

"My apologies Lady T we failed in protecting Lady Evangeline.”  I spoke softly embarrassed and ashamed at failing my Lady who put so much trust in us.

A small smooth black pedestal arose from the floor quietly and above it flickered light and the image of a Lady. Dark and mysterious the Lady was reclined almost exactly like that on the side of The Lady our van. Then the soft voice spoke, exciting me even as the words were admonishing.

“Yes I know Disco. I have heard from Cockbeater already everything that has happened. Or is there something you wish to share?” She purred at me.

Shivering I stammered out “No Lady T, he told you about this Garlak yes?”

“Yes and I am having him search for him as well as to find out more about this Garlak. I do have one thing I wish you to look in on.” 

“Anything you wish Lady T it will be done.”

“The Un Subbie Gang has been causing a ruckus lately at the docks I want you to take Panzer and go deal with them appropriately.”

“But  ...Lady T…what about Lady Eva?”

I heard the cracking of a whip sharply and her tone changed in an instant. “Are you disobeying my orders boy?”

“No Lad...”
“It is Mistress Boy.” She broken in there was a soft pause and I knew that it was time.

“Bend over and drop your pants.” She hissed with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

I gulped and bent over pushing my face to the floor and reaching under me undid my belt and scooted until my pants were down. She had not told me to strip so I knew this wasn’t meant to be pleasurable, this was punishment pure and simple, not only for questioning her but also for our failure earlier. I heard a soft hiss and glanced at the base of the black pedestal her image drifted on knowing what I would see. The smooth well cared for black leather belt lay there. I waited patiently.

“Take the belt boy.” She told me calmly.

Reaching up I took it and laid it in my hand gently but with a grip so it would not move waiting patiently again I breathed softly and deeply. I could never help getting excited when Lady T ordered me… even for punishment.

“For questioning me,” she purred “that will be five lashes on your ass, “for your failure to protect Lady Evangeline you will add ten more boy”

“Yes Mistress,” I replied “shall I count for you Mistress?”

“No I will listen to them and if you do your strikes any less than I know you’re capable of I will have Panzer do them for you understand?”

Gulping softly knowing how strong my brother is I nervously replied “Yes Mistress”

The first strike landed upon me as I lashed my ass for Mistress T my love and life and one I protected. I knew I deserved this punishment but as the strikes landed over and over I couldn’t help but moan around the seventh one. I struck as hard as I could my fingers clawing the floor with my other hand. My body on its own arched and I panted, biting my lip to silence the moans. Then I heard her purr in pleasure at the eleventh strike and couldn’t hold it back any longer. I struck my flesh knowing I was pleasing her and it exploded in my mind. My eyes opened and I moaned deeply feeling my skin glisten in sweat making my body shine for her. Gasping I continued never moving more than arching or moaning with deep pants in between. When I hit fifteen I stopped and laid there panting, my ass glowing red and warm. I heard her purr and blow air at me gently and swear I could feel it on my hot ass. Shivering there hot wet moaning spanked and hard as a rock I panted till I heard her speak.

“I will deal with Panzer next. Make sure you send him to me. Then get cleaned up and head to the docks. You might find more of what you seek there than you think.” She said.

“Yes Mistress” I replied

Knowing that was a dismissal I crawled slowly up the steps knowing she could see my red ass and hard cock. Reaching the wooden floor I knelt again waiting to be excused.

“Disco?” her voice soft

“Yes Mistress?” I said

“You and your brothers are good boys; you are excused, tell Panzer to come see me.”

“Yes Mistress.”

I dressed quickly as the black pedestal went back into its place knowing that Panzer would most likely go through the same thing I did. Panting and regaining some composure I rubbed my ass with a small wince as I left the room thinking about Cockbeater when we arrived. 

“He must have already got his.” I told myself and headed back out into the garage telling Panzer Lady T wanted him now.

 He hurried off and I stood and watched Cockbeater working over The Lady with care thinking of all that had happened so far. The Questions running through my mind trying to comprehend all of it, who was Garlak? What did he want with Dominion? What the hell did he want with Lady Evangeline? Why did he seem to be out for revenge? All I did know he was threatening my City Lady and I wasn’t going to let him touch her if I could help it no matter what the cost. I relax breathing softly knowing Panzer will be back in a bit and we will head to the docks to deal with the Un Subbie Gang as our Lady T asked.

My mind is a clear open field and then the fog rolls in. I can see and not see, feel and not feel, hear and not hear.  I hear the voice of Garlak.  His laugh shatters my peace the stability of my city and my soul. I must find him. I must save Lady Evangeline. 

“Why am I on a fool’s errand?” I shout at the fog in my mind.

Then the dark shape of my Lady T appears and half mocking half purring at my turmoil she purrs, “You must trust your Mistress.” 

 I am silent and make peace to myself as I climb into The Lady next to Panzer. We both grimace as we sit carefully on the seat cushions. The engine revs and the door rolls up and the lights flick on. Panzer guns it as we roll out hitting the darkening streets of Dominion. We will deal with the Un Subbie Gang first and then I swear Garlak will know what it means to mess with Lady T and her pets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment