Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Lust Him - Anonymous

I'm at The Dominion. Chatting to Ladies and subs, relaxed but expectant. The familiar box appears in the bottom right corner. He has logged on.

My heart beat quickens, my stomach flips:  My boy is here. My gorgeous, sexy, funny, clever, horny little slut is here to worship at my feet.

He arrives and scurries over. I grab his leash. He greets me in his usual fashion. I am smiling at my computer. I am smiling at him. My own, MINE. I am proud of him. He gives me my power, he brings out all the best that is within me. He fires me up. He excites me. He makes me feel like a Goddess. 

I want to deovur him, consume him. Possess his very core. I want to claw at him, bite him, grasp him, tease him and torment him. I love to hear him cry, beg, and whimper. And moan, oh how I love his moans, his desperate, animalistic grunts and gasps. 

His presences makes me wet. My sex throbs just having him at my feet.

I want to know him inside and out, I want him. I WILL have him.

I am the ying to his yang, the control to his yielding. His submission empowers me. He completes me.

I lust him. 

It is beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment