Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sleeping Beauty Confession - Anonymous

My confession relates to reading a book by Anne Rice (writing under the pseudonym of A. N. Roquelaure) called "the Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" (followed my two other similar titles) or "Beauty" for short.  At the time I had not really experienced orgasm denial - my experience was perhaps more like orgasm delay (for maybe as long as an hour or two!).  

For those that are not familiar with the books, Beauty is awakened from her hundred-year sleep by the Prince, not with a simple kiss, but with a deflowering, initiating her into a world of sexual adventures. After stripping her naked he takes her to his kingdom, ruled by his mother, the Queen, where Beauty is trained as a slave and a plaything. The rest of the naked slaves in the Queen's palace are princes and princesses sent by their royal parents from the surrounding kingdoms as tributes. In this palace they spend several years learning to become obedient and submissive sexual property, accepting being spanked, being publicly displayed, crawling around on their hands and knees, servicing their masters and mistresses, until they return to their own lands "being enhanced in wisdom".

The part that caught my attention was that the tributes (ie slaves) are expected to be very evidentaly sexually aroused (boys hard, girls dripping) at ALL times, and are not generally allowed release - not for days, weeks, and even months!!  At first the mere idea left a feeling of "no way, how could anyone endure that !!!" yet as the idea wandered around my imagination I found myself becoming increasingly aroused, despite my "better judgement". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment