Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting Ready - Maisy Dollinger

Fantasies, oh I have so many.

Getting ready

It's been a while since I had been to the Torture Garden in London for a party, and I have been looking forward to this for a long time..

This time I had a new boy accompanying me.  He arrived at the deserted warehouse, on time and wearing his best suit.  I do love a man who dresses smartly.  He knew this about me, and although I had not been explicit, it showed this boy always listened and picked up on my desires.

He was new to the Torture Garden and I wanted to show him off as I like my sluts to be.

Layed out on the table was a latex hood and pants, the pants were crotchless and I knew he would love the feeling of anticipation the exposure that they would give him......especially in the play rooms.

I sat on the table with my legs crossed next to them and asked him if there was any particular reason he was still wearing clothes and on his feet.  He responded "i am sorry my Mistress, this boy......Your boy is overwhelmed and excited"

I  uncrossed my legs and crossed them again, drumming my nails slowly on the table as he undressed and knelt at my feet.  It pleased me to see the goosebumps form over his body from the chill in the warehouse, and I could sense his heart racing.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, he nodded and looked to the floor.

"Look up and under the table boy, there is something there for you.  Pull it down and open it"

"yes Mistress" he responded, clearly nervous.

The package was wrapped in black plastic, and contained 2 boxes. One contained a steel plug and the other a chrome CB 6000.

I jumped down off the table,  taking my boy by the chin I kissed him deeply and hard..."mmmm it's good to taste what is mine"

Reaching down I grabbed his balls and cock, wrapping my fingers around his full bulge, I knew it was full as he has been forbidden to cum for the previous 3 days.  But bring himslef to the edge every day when he  woke, during his lunchbreak and before sleeping each night.

"Stand up handsome"

His cock was bulging with the touch, which I knew he had craved so long.  "you will have to get soft if you are to wear my device boy"  I held his cock and slapped his balls "do you hear me?"

"Yes Mistress" he replied sounding ashamed of his excitement and clear arousal

Leaving the room, I shouted over my shoulder "compose yourself boy, I will be back"

I went to a small room and closed the door behind me, the whole warehouse echoed.  Slowly looking around the room, admiring the beams and hooks....so many possibilities for suspension.  We may have to come back here after the party for some fun.

I took off my rain coat and stood admiring myself in my new latex.  I had always loved shopping from Demask and had just treated myself to a wonderful corset which I chose to wear over my red latex catsuit.  It looked devine.

I turned to check my ass on my way out and smiled happy with the result.  Opening the door, I could see my boy, handling the new toys and smiling, I took the chastity device and placed the cuff ring around his cock and balls of his now composed cock, sliding the cage neatly over his swelling cock before the arousal took over again and padlocked him securly in place.  

Lifting his caged cock, I placed a finger over the opening tracing a line over his dick head with my nail.  

Smiling to myself seeing his cock making the device rise up as the blood rushed in, I reminded him that he will feel that tightening many times tonight, especially when I introduce him to the play areas, and enjoy him, pleasuring me, pleasuring others and pleasuring himself.  

Perching again on the edge of the table, I order him to get dressed.

"is there no top to this Mistress" he whined.

"Do you see a top? get dressed boy and no more talking until I ask you a question"

The boy nodded, again his cage rose......he is such a slut......tonight will be fun.  He slowly dressed, placing the pants on being careful not to tear the latex, the smile on his face was so wide now.  The smell filled the room, and there is nothing like the scent of latex mixed with a boys perspiration..........his perspiration.

He swept his hair back and pulled the hood over his head, struggling to find the zipper at the back.  Watching his transformation was exciting and arousing for me.  I love to see peoples reaction to new experiences....especially ones which satisfy my kinks.

Once more I came down from the table and stood behind him.  "Bend over boy!" I commanded, he silently did as he was told, and I was pleased he kept silent, maybe this boy will be obedient afterall.  " Place your arms and your chest flat on the table and spread your legs!"

I could hear him moan as his cage touched the table......"Did you say something boy"........he shook his head.  I dragged my nails over his spine as I took the lube from the drawer in the table.  Tracing my nails over and over his spine, leaving a line, so red and pronounced, like a seam in a stocking all the way to his ass.

Placing a latex glove on my left hand and pumped the lube onto my fingers, making circles around his asshole...the boy  was silent, but clearly aroused as his body twitched.

"Is the cage feeling tight my slut?"

The boy nodded "it is Mistress"

Inserting two fingers deep in his ass,  pushing the lube deep and preparing his ass to be filled......."that should be enough my boy"  as I withdrew my fingers I could feel him move with me not wanting to be left empty, this made me laugh.

Taking the cold steel plug, I ran it over his ass, teasing him, letting it touch his balls and back to his ass..."do you want to be filled boy?"...nodding frantically he gasped "yes Mistress, please fill this boy, he is Yours to use as You desire, this slut just wants to make you proud every day Mistress, especially this evening"

Pushing the steel plug slowly in his ass......feeling some resistance, turning and pushing, his muscles tightening around it........and then......pop it's in.  This plug is so wonderful and has a ring perfect for leashing.  in the draw she pulls out a length of chain and clips one end to his plug and the other to his collar.  His body is comsumed is goosebumps as the chain lays against his spine, raw from the scratching.

Finally I attached the leash handle to his collar and lead him to the door, he was Mine, My slut, I was proud of him, and tonight so many would get to enjoy him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment