Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dominion Mistress Confession - Anonymous

I am a Mistress that frequents the Dominion. There are a lot of hot, beautiful boys that come to the circle daily. I have collared a couple of them, but very few ever seem like a good fit for very long. Last week, an ex-boy of a close friend came up to me after one of the events and asked if I would be so kind as to let him massage my feet. We started chatting, and despite myself I grabbed and kissed him and started to play with him. He wasn't at all shy, and caught onto my game fast.  So I took him home where one thing led to another, and he was brought to edge time and time again until he was begging with the need for release. It was killing me to deny him, but I had to.  Had to play it out.  This boy was wonderful, I could imagine slapping a collar on him faster than anything, but instead just told him I was done with him that he could go home. Today he IM’d me and said that he was looking forward to the next time he could massage my feet. So am I, though I’ll play it cool.  God...  if he knew how hot he really made me...  What on earth am I going to tell my girlfriend?  She released him, but still he was hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment