Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Black Widow II - Anonymous

The confident stride that he used to walk into the apartment was a facade, you could see the tiny hairs sticking up on the back of his neck.  He was afraid of what he walked into, of what could possibly lay behind the doorway to the side, of what stood behind him.  His hands nervously slid into his pockets fidgeting hoping I wouldn't notice the actions and take them for what they were.  

"There is a drink there for you if you'd like it" I said with a subtle hint of the pleasure I was taking in seeing him there.  I didn't know his name and I didn't need it, I'd give my own name for him... outside of that door he was probably another college kid, spending onother weekend wasting away his money while daddy paid for it all.  But here behind the door... he was mine, my toy to play with... soon to be trapped in the web..

I passed by him, needlessly brushing against his arm and dragging my fingers down to his hand before I sat down.  The boy's head nearly spun around shocked by the touch, and you could see the electricity shooting through his body.  Oh yes, he was already trapped, he was going to be the perfect fly to squirm and wriggle in the web I had laid out and would build around his form soon enough.  

He sipped the water, his voice unfaltering as he whispered softly," Thank you for inviting me over... Ma'am, I never thought this was where might night would land me." I offered a gentle laugh and grabbed myself a glass of water," I am sure that your friend there was convinced that he would be the one going home with a beautiful woman didn't he?" The most subtle blush began to grow on his cheeks and the water stuck in his throat before beating a bright full crimson. "Well, yes... and I can think of no one more beautiful this night.  He is certainly envious..."

I drank my water slowly as we chatted about various topics, the beach mostly.  I stood before him as he sat in the chair, I was leaning against the counter, keeping one arm on the counter as I watched his body every reaction; waiting for all of the anxiety to leave his body... He needed to feel safe about getting trapped in the room next door, no point in needlessly scareing the boy just yet.

There it was laughter and that sense of calm in his frame, he leaned back on the barstool in the kitchen now.  The deep green in his eyes began to sparkle, I set down my glass and spoke in soft firm tone, "Put your glass away and take off your jacket, shirt, sock and shoes.  Fold them and place them on the couch and come with me".  I didn't wait, I knew he would be scrambling out there, fumbling with the ties of his shoes folding the jacket and following the sway of my hips as I disappeared into the other room.  

The light was low, only a few candles lit before he entered the doorway, The shadow cast a long near romantic glow to the room.  One white candle offered him the sight of what lay on the table the long strands of black rope, one of which rested in my hand.  I had taken off my heels.  And only the faintest sounds of my bare toes called over the wooden flooring as I  apporached him silently.  My eyes ravaged his body," Are you ready for what I have planned for you?" I let my hand run over his chest  flicking a button open here and there, keeping my eyes on his.  I am sure at this point he could see what I had planned behind them.  And it almost took me oofguard when he swallowed and whispered back, " Yes Miss I will do what you ask of me". 

"Good boy, slide onto your knees but don't sit back on your heels." I watched as he crouched on the floor, eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights, trying to be hidden behind some screen of masculinity.  This was going to be a delicious evening.  The black rope slide over his wrist, double over and back a few times, before I secured the ends and let the extra rope hang.  I began to hum softly as I worked on his wrists and then his ankles, I brushed against him every so often, spoke softly to him.  

I stood back, as the rope gauntlets had been fastened together behind his back and he now stood in the doorway, his ankles attached to eyelets at the base.  He looked so angelic in the light from the kitchen behind him, from the sight of his pants he was rather enjoying his treatment, now caught up in my web truely, I smiled and ran my hands down his chest. "How does it feel angel, to know I have you secure, and held tight just how I want you..."

He leaned forward trying to get close find a way to touch me, I could see it in his eyes, he was hungry...  so I gave him a little taste.  A mischevious grin flashed over my lips as I reached down and unzipped his pants not taking my eyes from his.  "You are going to love what I have planned for you... " 

"Yes Miss... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment