Saturday, May 9, 2009

Never More Scared - Anonymous

Last year I decided to explore a bit with a profession mistress in the area.  I hadn't been to her before, but had researched her on the web and it seemed that some of our likes/focus's were compatible.  So I took the plunge and contacted her, first by email, then phone and then in person.

We met in a rental dungeon down in Los Angeles, a loft conversion, and she met me in a black jeans, and a black button down tucked in fitted shirt.  

Shorter than me, a redhead with intense eyes and a strong presence (no surprise).

My fetish is latex, and the scene proceeded with latex in mind.  The dungeon room we were in had a padded table, suspension rig, and accoutrements all around the room.

I had told the mistress that I was tempted by the idea of breath play, not dangerous but roleplaying emphasis.  She dove into the idea and seemed very excited about it.

The scene started where I was caught trying on latex and mistress catches me.  She was wearing a tight red latex skirt down to her knees, and a black latex top dipping down to show her cleavage, everything outlined and my eyes could not stay away from looking at her (rubber being my weakness)

She held me next to her telling me that I would pay for getting into her latex and pushing her rubber curves against me, my hands slid up and felt her hips and she laughed then said "You will pay for that slave..."

I was stripped of everything but my rubber briefs and shirt, then the mistress proceeded to bind me in heavy nylon ropes, heavy chest harness, around my hips, through my legs, wrists and ankles pulled behind me so I was laying on the bondage table chest down, hard knot of rope under me, pressing in a bit too hard, as she laughed and trailed her hands along my bound rubberized form.

"NOW slave, you will learn not to try on my latex"

Hooking a hoist to the rope harness between my wrists and ankles she laughed and triggered it, and I was suddenly spinning around over the padded leather black table, the ropes tightening into my rubber, my muscles, my skin.

It was intense, I had never been suspended before, and I am a big guy, 6ft, 200lbs... my breathing came in pants and I watched the mistress every time I swung in her direction.

She walked around me and held up a gas mask, black, a british model and laughed "You'll regret what you asked for slave" and she tugged it over my face and snugged the straps tight around the back of my head until the mask was snug.

I admit between the ropes, the chest harness not digging in, painful, suspended above the ground, the rubber gasmask that had been a source of erotic focus before now seemed to constrict my breathing even more, as the lenses fogged I watched the mistress trying to stay calm as she held up her latex gloved hand.

"Let's see if it has a good seal, hmmm?" and with that she pressed her latex covered palm over the breathing port of the mask and watched me laughing.

The mask clamped down on my face as I tried to draw in fresh air and I grunted panick rising more as the feeling of lack of oxygen took hold on a low low level with me.

She released the port after what seemed like an eternity, and I gasped in air and looked at her with wild eyes.

"Did you like that slave?  Will you try on my latex without my permission again?" I shook my head and said "no mistress no"

She laughed and clamped her gloved hand over the port again and I moaned as my air was cut off.

At this point, I was completely helpless, panicked, and this being my first session with the mistress, I did not know what to expect in the way of mercy.

After toying with my air for longer and longer, with my body jerking in the suspension ropes, ankles wrists tight together and powerless she stopped and shook her head walking away.

I then felt her touch the zipper to my rubber briefs and felt cool air on my cock and balls as they fell down, the suspension's cruel arch of my body causing them to spill down.

She laugh and slapped my cock, and then showed me something I didn't recognize.  Shiny chrome, with a black handle, it looked like a fly swatter almost, and had an electrical cord running from it's base.

"Let's see how this focus's you slave" and her mouth twisted in a cruel smile and she held it against my balls.  SNAP, SNAP I jerked and the suspension I was in spun me around as she laughed and spun me back "Did you like that, a little electricity on your balls slave?"

Again and again she zapped my balls and I groaned but didn't call out for mercy.  Pain being something I could handle more than the panick of not being able to breath.

She leaned close and said "I want someone else to see you, and my suspension, do you mind slave?" and I shook my head "No mistress if it pleases you mistress" I said in a subdued voice.

She left me alone and I spun slowly in the candlelit dungeon, spinning over the black leather bench, my balls and cock pointing down, the rest of my body arched and straining against the ropes, my face caught in the tight intimate grip of the rubber gasmask.

"Don't you think he looks cute?"

I heard her voice but was unable to see the mistress, and whoever she had brought in to see me displayed naked.

"He won't cry out, do you want to see?" and I heard another woman's voice say "yes of course" in a amused tone.

The mistress walked in front of me and reached under and grabbed my balls roughly pulling them down farther, and then started to shock me with the chrome wicked electrical wand.

I jerked and panted, not panicked but retreating into some other place.

"How much do you think he can take?" and I heard the other woman answer something back, then the shocks started to come on the tip of my dick, painful sharp repeated SNAP SNAP SNAPPPP
and I finally cried out, the pain breaking through my other space and I jerked and moaned in the ropes.

"THERE! better slave" and the mistress patted my side and I spun groaning in the dark candlelit dungeon.

Then she laughed and grabbed my head in both hands and closed off my air... "You're not done yet, slave not by a long shot..." and I began to be afraid.  And as she held my air away from me, longer and longer and I felt like I was trapped and jerking against the ropes panick rising a hot wave uncontrolled as she leaned close and stared into my eyes intensely smiling happy at my panick,

I had never been more scared in my life..

0 comments:

Post a Comment