Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dominion Anniversary Confession by Heather


The other day I was showing Claire De Dirval my exhibition. She brought along her partner. As she was explaining to him how the Dominion works, we started talking about my first day at the Dominion. Claire had a gig. She mentioned it was a femdom sim and that I had to behave. We were about ten minutes early and I .. surprise surprise .. heard a voice that completely mesmorized me. I told Claire in IM but I could not figure out who it was before the show. So after the show I hung around .. and never left. In case you were wondering, that voice belonged to Miss Zarita.

 I've been told to keep this relatively short. So let me try. In 3,5 years the Dominion has given me intense friendships with both Dommes and subs.

In 3,5 years I have learned so much about myself for which in all fairness I have to thank Miss Zarita for. She has put up with more bullshit from me than any person in SL so far.

In 3,5 years I have been alone, owned, alone and now being considered. Which I have to say I hope is the end of the cycle. The Dominion has given me Lady Jem and I could not be more happy than I am right now with her.

3,5 years at the Dominion has given me the opportunity to hug in real life, Leasha, Miss Lisa, Miss Zarita and lastly my own twinnie.

So.

To Lady Eva I want to say: thank you for giving me a home. Thank you for giving me a safe haven. Thank you for your faith and trust in me, it means the world. Thank you for creating the Dominion.

To Miss Zarita I want to say: Poffertjes. You already know everything I'd want to say to you.

To my twinnie: I love you, beyond words and actions.

To Lady Jem: you saw something in me. I didn't think it was still there. I'm not going to go in a lot of details right here. But, you should know how incredibly humbled I am by your act and how much I am enjoying my time with you.

So. To make a full circle. Thank you Lady Eva for having the sub temp program.



0 comments:

Post a Comment