Saturday, April 14, 2012

Confession by Dark


When I first stumbled into Second Life, I wasn't sure what I was looking for, what I would find, or even what made me start
using it. I had only ever seen Second Life on a documentary, and I must admit I was intrigued about it,
I began using it, and just wandered around for half hour, then closed it. The next day I came on and out of pure
curiousity I searched for "Femdom" there were far more results than I anticipated and I had no idea where to begin
so I just began near the top, after going to the first femdom sim and being ignored by everyone I tried to speak to,
I went back to the search and tried again, I brought up a femdom page and was ready to teleport, as I went to click
on teleport my computer froze and the mouse flew down the page and clicked something else, all of a sudden the loading
screen appeared and I was being teleported to a new location "The Dominion". I arrived at a fairly busy time and there
were maybe 10 or more people present at the time, I was quickly passed the rules and began to read, being so new to
Second Life I couldn't even manage the kneeling animation, I could barely even locate the invetory, but with a little
help I managed it.

I had considered just quickly Teleporting away, fearing there was no way I could function being a day or 2 old in a
place with so many rules to follow, but I persevered, I learned that there was a joining page to become a Dominion sub, and after a couple of
hours I already felt I just had to join! but I was 250 Lindens short, all of a sudden I got a message saying I had
been paid 250 Lindens, Ms Susannah had kindly leant me the money to join, I was now a Dominion sub, kneeling and
speaking with people in the sim, I thought I had done well for around 4 hours total Second Life time.


Patrick went on to be my biggest helper in the begining, I owe him a lot, he spent up to 6 hours a day for my first 3
days there helping me find things, get clothes and hair, and get to grips with things in the Dominion.
That is not to say other people had not helped me, as I had numerous helpers, all of which I am extremely grateful to.
Yes the Dominion had rules, but it was not how I expected after entering and reading them, everyone was polite, kind,
respectful and a lot of fun to be around, which goes to show, if you show respect, you receieve respect!

By the 5th day I was already up for the auction, and after doing trials and spending my time as a gnome I had no idea
what to expect, I wasn't sure I wanted to do the auction, but Miss Eva thought it would be a good idea,
and would help me get to know people.
So on the auction day I was pretty nervous, I find it difficult speaking out to groups of people, and had no idea what
to expect, there were only a few Ladies I had actually spoke more than 2 words to so there was a big chance the winning
bidder would be a completely new person to me. What would be expected of me?
what would I need to do? would my lack of Second Life experience, and my inability to do anything hold me back?
I mean, I could barely dress myself, let alone build, make things, landscape, or do anything I thought a worthwhile selling point
for a Second Life Dominion Lady. So with some kind words of advice from my new pal Patrick I hit the Auction. Nerves
got the better of me at times, but I struggled through, My poem was read fast and a little stuttery, but I completed it!
I noticed 1 bid, then 2, then 2 Ladies bidding against each other
I didn't know either of them, I had only seen them in the courtyard, but had not held a conversation with either.

The winning bidder was announced, it was Lady Joie, I went and found Her, and knelt before Her and just enjoyed the rest
of the auction, over the first 2 days, Lady Joie and Axelle both helped me look my best, improving my looks and style and
also giving me a pretty good confidence boost. At first I wasn't sure what would happen as I had never spoke to Lady Joie
before and I was a little nervous, but as the week progressed and Lady Joie and I spoke more and more, my Second
Life experience was definateley being enhanced, I could now dress myself, locate things, use animations and gestures and
learnt the joys of Mesh. But every good thing must come to an end, mustn't it? By the time the friday during my week
period with Lady Joie arrived, I knew there was only a day left with Her, and I was so grateful for everything that Lady
Joie and Axelle had done for me, not to mention the fact I enjoyed and looked forward speaking with Lady Joie each day,
But I was in for a pleasent surprise when Lady Joie offered me a week extension, I jumped at the chance replying
That I would consider it a personal honour, I had enjoyed the first week with Lady Joie so much, there was no other
answer to give!
So here I am 2 weeks after my auction experience, and things have gone amazingly well, I have met amazing people,
had a lot of fun, learnt alot of new things, and I enjoy every second at the D!
the only question that remains is what the future of Second Life holds for me, the only thing that is for certain,
is that it will involve the Dominion, my new Second Life home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment