Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why is Tiny called Tiny

Submitted by Tiny Merryman

Tiny... why tiny?

I get asked this a lot.

Well its not that simple and its not tiny 'bits' either.

It comes from a deep D/s feeling. The feeling of being wanted, important, controlled and wanting to please etc. plus being part of Her personal possessions.
I love the power exchange.. always wanting the power back again but being denied that basic feeling.. I think that's why bondage has a powerful effect in D/s; if you didn't wasn't the power back... why be tied?
I have been taught from birth, always to respect females. I have two older sisters and respecting them wasn't a bad move.. they were bigger than me for a start!
So why 'tiny' well it comes from a life long fear, fetish/fantasy which ever you want to call it... a life long fear of being tied, gagged and kept in my Mistress's leather handbag. Go with Her where ever She goes... being with Her and being part of Her personal items. The thought of this type of D/s power exchange for me is immense. Being in there, or even dropped in another's handbag as a punishment, has immense 'loss of power feelings' and cant do anything about it... captured!
The smell of being in the leather handbag, Her perfume and Her personal items is far more powerful thoughts than a hung metal cage... But that's me.

Its not a Giantess fetish.. the size is not important... its the thought... the D/s feelings. I has its good points to. I can go food shopping or in crowded places and come back having trouble walking..lol so horny, seeing those bags and wondering. As its an impossible, can never happen, situation. The feeling will be with me all my life. I have know people who have experienced their fantasy/fetish because it was possible and it wasn't what they felt it would be like at all and have been left with empty feelings.

I love my fear, it harmless yet so strong. My research tells me it all comes from childhood. I remember it effecting me from the age of six... so what did my elder sisters get up to?

Well wishes
tiny

0 comments:

Post a Comment