Sunday, March 28, 2010

Secret Desires

Submitted anonymously by a submissive at the Dominion

Another hot day in salo Italy, I'm sitting on the side of the lake with my girlfriend looking out at the beautiful scenery, the light glinting off of the ripples of the water disturbed by the multitude of boats and jet ski speeding back and forth, looking around feeling lucky to be in such a place the heat bearing down on me making this feel like paradise, perfect.

The local town is packed full of tourists milling back and forth barely clothed with smiles and sound of laughter and enjoyment, I continue to look around feeling very happy and contented and then I catch her out the corner of my eye, a Lady dressed in an elegant wraparound black dress in arm with a man also dressed totally in black, so striking, set apart from the crowed, I'm amazed in their appearances I turn to get a better look and find myself staring at them, they seem so regal so perfect the way they walk, the way they look back at the milling crowed, it's as if they are apart from everyone else time almost stopping to let them past, black in a sea of white.

The Lady turns her head so imperceptibly towards me, noticing me staring, I flush red with sudden embarrassment for being caught staring at them both and turn my gaze away quickly noticing a slight smile from her as they walk past me, unable to help myself I take another look as they continue to walk away and slowly they disappear into the crowed, I strangely feel like I have lost something I feel so small, so lost, so alone.

I sit there for a moment trying to remember every detail until I feel the sun becoming too much and needing a drink to cool myself down, asking my girlfriend what drink she would like I head into the bar, also crowded with semi naked tourists, I spot the sign for the bathroom and head out back, entering a small alley I walk on down it, reaching the end I realize I've must of made a wrong turn I start to make my way back to the bar, and then I see her again, the Lady in Black with her man, our eyes meet and I suddenly feel something within the pit of my stomach, a sense of belonging and I drop my gaze immediately.

'Come Here....boy' I hear her say, what? Pardon? I feel a little confused has she just ordered me?, 'Come Here boy!' she says once more and this time I obey feeling compelled, I do as she asks and walk towards her keeping my gaze low stopping as I get closer, 'Good boy...now on your knees', I freeze for a moment, 'On Your Knees!' she says again harsher tones but this time I drop down in front of her again feeling compelled, I look up at her and again I'm shocked by her regal dominance and it's then I feel this connection between us, this seems right so perfect, I feel aroused kneeling before her.

'Now what do we have here?' she says staring down at me with a smile, 'I think we have a little horny nosy slut' the Lady noticing the bulge slowly forming under my shorts, 'and what do we do with nosy sluts?', I look up at her blushing feeling even more aroused, still looking down at me she takes another step closer, a big smile upon her face as she reaches down to her dress opening up a fold., 'kiss me!' she says soft voice, I look down to where she has opened up her dress for me, seeing her stocking tops and then something else, I blinked and looked again, 'Kiss Me!' she says again with more of a command in her voice.

I lean forward with almost total disbelief what I am about to do, my head closer inhaling the musk of this stunning Lady as I kiss her now erect cock, my mind wheeling as I feel it twitch as my lips press down upon her, 'good boy!, now worship me', I'm stunned for a moment, I feel like I'm dreaming or asleep, this can't possibly happening, I'm being commanded to kiss and suck a Ladies cock, but I'm straight I would never dream of doing anything like this but here I am, licking and sucking upon a strangers cock, the sensation the feeling of its warmth inside my mouth as I start to plunge her cock deeper, moving my mouth back and forth upon her penis, feeling her own subtle movements as she starts to press her hips forward driving her cock deeper into my mouth until her shaft is slick wet with my saliva, I suddenly choke and squirm as her shaft presses the back of my throat her hands firmly holding onto my head holding me there, looking down at me smiling with joy and amusement.

The Lady releases my head and slowly pulls her cock out of my mouth, I start to cough and splutter as I gasp for air as saliva dribbles down my chin and my body starts to tremble, not due to fear but a new found feeling of excitement 'that’s enough boy now stand and turn around'.

I do as I am commanded and stand turning around, not sure what is to happen to me now which is short lived as I feel her body press up against mine, my shorts being pulled down and her leg pushing my own legs apart then shortly followed by the feel of her hard cock being pressed in-between my bum cheeks, my own cock rock hard as I realize how much i'm enjoying the feeling of being used like this, I wince in pain as I feel the Ladies cock press harder again my anus, the pressure and pain increasing and with a hard thrust of her hips I feel her shaft slip into my body as she slowly pushes deeper into my body, 'what a wonderfully tight virgin arse you have' all I can do is reply back in a gasped whimper as she slowly withdraws for a moment before she thrusts back into my arse her gentleness slipping away as she slams back and forth, whimpering of pain spilling out of my mouth as my virgin anus tries to adjust to this sudden invasion, her cock feeling like its tearing me apart pushing hard and harder, deeper and deeper, her own grunts escaping her lips as she fucks me up against the wall with her man looking on with a smile watching her using me.

Her thrusts now getting faster as I feel my body slowly relaxing the pain now turning into joy the feeling of being used like this making me feel like a slut and whore as I start to push back upon each of her thrust causing her to push even hard, feeling her cock and balls slam against me, I let out a scream of passion as I feel her shaft twitch then explode feeling her cock pour cum inside me as the Lady groans with pleasure pressing hard into me, pumping her hot load deep inside my body, I hear myself thanking her for taking me 'mmhmm good boy' she whispers, 'now don’t move and clench your arse for me, my little cum whore', I do as commanded and feel her slowly withdraw and as her cock head skips out of me I feel another object being pushed in placed stopping her cum from spilling out of me, a tight plug pushed into place, the emotions washing around my head the total feeling of what I have suddenly become, as my legs buckle and I slip to the floor.

'Goodbye my little whore but I will be seeing you again as you belong to me now, you may remove the plug and think of me tonight when you get home', with that the Lady and her boy leaves me there feeling totally used and exhausted but owned, I slowly get to my feet pulling my shorts up and return to my girlfriend, seeing her sitting there I smile as I feel a slight dribble of cum running down between my legs and my mind wonders to my new secret Mistress knowing what’s inside me as I smile and sip my drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment