Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nice Treat

Submitted by Skepta Scorpio

I wait patiently by the door, on my knees, waiting for my Goddess to return home. A car pulls into the drive. As I look through the glass, the door of the car opens, and a black heeled boot touches the floor. The hairs on my neck stand to attention, as my Mistress walks towards the door.

I open the door and she takes a step inwards. She walks in the door kicking it closed behind her. She raises her foot, to my chest, pressing her boot firmly against me, I caress the boot in my hand, looking up at my Mistress for a sign of approval, she gestures with her eyes and I begin to lick the length of her boot. The black leather smells like home. My tongue cleans the boot from heel to toe. My Mistress leans forward kissing my cheek and attaching the leash to my collar. She then parades me around the sitting room.

She sits on the hard wooden chair and she parts her legs, I catch a glimpse of her panties and my crotch tightens. How I long for my face to be buried in her juices, lapping at her folds, pleasuring her with my tongue. She tells me to strip, which I do immediately. My Mistress caught me looking at her panties and she asked if I liked what I saw. To which I replied “yes Miss”. She told me to stand and bend over, she pulled a thick leather paddle from her hand bag, and she reminded me I was not to look until instructed to do so. She proceeded to remind me, with 20 spanks to each cheek, the pain was intense, but I lovingly thanked her after each one.

She removed her panties and sat on the hard wooden chair, hitching her skirt further up around her thighs. She points to her sex, and I crawled forward on my hands and knees, I kissed her inner thigh, moving my way towards my prize. The desire to please my Mistress is almost over powering. She softly speaks and tells me to put my hands behind my back. Her legs part even further and with nothing to steady myself I fall forward, my face pressed firmly against her lips.

I part them with my tongue, lapping at her clit, my lips pressed around it as I gently suck it into my mouth, teasing my tongue slowly across it then releasing it with a kiss. My tongue moving down towards her entrance probing her deep with my strong tongue, tasting her sweet juices. Her moans indicate I am pleasing her, I find her hands upon my head, pulling my hair , pushing my face closer to her as pussy tightens as she rubs my face in her sex. I suck her pussy lips, rolling my tongue around her folds. Her moans intensify, as she pulls my hair tighter.

I could hardly breath with my face pushed so tightly into her sex, her hips buck and a warm rush of juice flood my mouth. Swallowing hard I try to keep up. Drinking from my Mistress is truly a gift. She holds me still as her body shudders. Then she pushes me away, and orders me to go and make the dinner. I smile, “Thank you my Mistress”. I say as I leave the room to make the dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment