Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Brief Awakening

Submitted anonymously by a Domme at the Dominion

The event that you are about to hear is a true story from my past, told as closely to what happened as I remember it. I want to take you back to a time in my life when I was young and still almost innocent, a time when I should have realised what it is I know now about myself but still had no idea even existed.

The scene, a man's bedroom, a very dull and ordinary room, with just a single bed and a few pieces of furniture in which to put clothes and books and the mundane objects that make up parts of our life. The girl, myself, was young, a little on the plump and cuddly side but found that she loved to tease boys, make them blush and generally have them eating out of her hand, metaphorically at least. The man, well, he was a little of a mummy's boy, older than myself by a good few years but still not very worldly wise. We lay on the bed cuddled up together and as always it wasn't long before the urge to lose a few clothes, or at least, the urge for him to lose a few clothes took over. We'd done this many times before but today seemed a little different. As my hand wandered in the direction of his belt buckle, he seemed just a little nervous, I undid the buckle, slowly and teasingly as I usually did and he began to squirm just a little more. The button on his jeans was tempting me and as I reached for it I couldn't help but notice the redness in his cheeks and his attempts to stop me from undoing the button. He wasn't exactly saying no, but his discomfort was very apparent, so I asked him, "what is wrong" and he wouldn't tell me. My fingers worked the button loose and I went for the Zipper, by now his blush was bright red and his squirming and wriggling rather pleasant, I was laughing at him and wondering what was causing his obvious distress, though still he seemed to be enjoying himself.

My face must have been a picture as I tugged his pants loose and my eyes met the sight of him clad in MY French knickers, a rather silky lacy black pair that I loved to wear. The room was silent as I adjusted my feelings and tried to comprehend what I was seeing. My head awash with odd emotions, at first, just the shock and then on looking further, I realised that I LIKED what I was seeing and was becoming aroused at the thought of it. On further questioning he told me he had taken them and worn them to work because he enjoyed the feeling. Not only had he worn them to work, but he had had a little special time out with them during his lunch-break,a short time alone in a cubicle while he took care of the erection that had been bothering him on and off all morning. At this point I was laughing and enjoying what he was telling me. For the rest of the week, he had my permission to wear and use MY garment for his pleasure on the condition that he told me when and where he was wearing them. For that week, I enjoyed the feeling of control I had over him, in knowing his secret. I would ask when he called "was he wearing them again" hearing the nervous laugh before he would answer and say yes he was and then the quiet while he waited for the question that was coming next "did you use them today" and then the description of what he'd done with them.

I couldn't understand why I had such a thrill from this, I began to think there was something wrong with me for enjoying the sight of a man dressed that way and to hear his confessions of being "naughty" with my under garment. I pushed those feelings away instead of embracing them and trying to find out more and I'm sad to say the experience wasn't repeated or spoken about for a long time since, myself and the man parted company, I moved on with a life and apart from a few brief "playtimes" I didn't experience anything like that again until finally finding myself in Secondlife. My confession is that I regret I didn't find out anything much about this lifestyle until a few years back, and now I feel like I'm playing catch up on a whole world of experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment