Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Anonymous Confession on Spying

it was 9:00 pm, and I was in my room upstairs, trying to sleep, when i heard some noise coming from the basement. it sounded like like my brother and his girlfriend.
I decided to check so i walked to my closet and opened it up, wiggling around to get in the back. no one knew but there was a little trap door in it that opened up, and it had a vent to the basement. I took out my spy camera (its like a cord with a little camera at the end and a mini tv on the other) and placed it down the vent a bit and maneuver the camera so i could see my brothers bed.
There I saw him, and his girlfriend, making love. Now this was the first time I saw this, And I have been wanting to use my spy-camera for this
purpose for a long time. I was naked at the time (i sleep in the nude) and I noticed as i watched i was getting a hard on. Well I did not want to waist
the opportunity so I decided to masturbate. Just hearing my brothers girl friend moaning underneath him exited me that it only took a very short while till I climaxed. I then pulled the camera out, got out of the closet, cleaned up, and went back to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment