Saturday, September 5, 2009

Anonymous Sub Confession

Since when was dark so ... dark !!

I could hear nothing, see nothing, and actually I could remember nothing of the events that led to my current confinement.  I could feel the gag that was held firmly, and feel the drool that was dripping from my chin.  I could feel the rope binding my feet, legs and thighs together, and I could feel the shackles on my wrists holding my arms behind my back.  Through the course of the day I could hear only the occasional the creaking of the timbers – sounds I surely had overlooked for so many years, now the only thing I could hear during the course of the day.

A key, and the sound of the front door opening.  At last I would be freed from my prison.  I tried to make a sound but the gag was effective.  “Mmpphhh … Mmpphhh”.  

A light suddenly streamed through the keyhole to what I could now see was the closet.  Blinking in the unaccustomed light I hear Her say “Quiet, my pet”.   Slowly it dawned on me.  This was the punishment that She had alluded to over the past few days.  I knew that I had been bad, I knew that I had let Her down.  Curiously, I felt a sense of relief flow through my entire person.  The knowledge that I had let Her down was unbearable; at last I had the opportunity to atone for my misdemeanour.  I knelt quietly; the pain that had started to form in my knees was suddenly no longer unbearable.  I would bear it without complaint since I now knew – I knew that I deserved, and needed, correction.  This would help to rebuild the closeness that I had destroyed earlier in the week.

I saw Her walk past my view, still in Her formal work attire.  Not a word beyond the initial admonition to remain silent; I knew that She knew that I would be straining to see Her every movement; that my gaze would be seeking to follow Her every step.  I stifled a gasp as I saw Her pencil skirt fall to the floor right before my eyes.  I could see the silky stockings just inches from my face, and the light silky blouse fall to the floor before my gaze.  My cock responded as it usually did – swelling in it’s plastic prison as I could breathe Her scent.  

Clad in just lingerie She slipped from my view and I heard the shower begin.  I felt the frustration of not being allowed to kneel beside the shower with a warm towel ready for Her as She emerged; I closed my eyes with shame at my misdemeanour as I hear Her towel Herself dry – a treat that I was usually allowed to perform.  

I could see as She sat at the dresser and combed Her hair – how I wished that I was there to bring a shine to Her locks, yet I knew that I was going to have to suffer today.  I knew that it was for the best – yet what suffering it engendered.  She had selected my favourite lingerie too – we had sat for hours (well, I had knelt, and She had sat) selecting an ensemble that we both found really exciting.  

Kneeling so that I could see through the keyhole seemed to cause additional stress and my knees were helping me to remember that – if onlt the keyhole was just a little higher, or a little lower … yet, despite the discomfort I could not tear my eyes from the Lady that I adored.  

Soon, Her hair was shining, Her makeup was impeccably applied, and She walked slowly towards me.  Tonight was an important engagement, and I was hoping to be allowed to be at Her side.  She reached for the closet door – OH NOOOOOO – She opened the other closet door.  Her expensive gown – the one that I had so carefully laundered and ironed just yesterday was brought out to be worn.  Slowly She stepped into the gown, and turned so that I could see Her fasten the garment without any help from me.  I could not remember the last time I had know Her to do that – I had been allowed that pleasure for longer than I now cared to remember.

She crouched down slowly, until I could see Her looking at me through the keyhole, and She blew me a kiss.  “Nite nite pet – read this after I have left” She whispered, and slid a sealed envelope under the closet door.  She quickly left the room and turned out the light.  I could not see the envelope yet, and with my hands bound behind it was not going to be an easy task anyway.  

When my eyes had started to adjust I could see the envelope, and I slid onto my back to find the envelope, and then to retrieve the contents.  I had to lay the letter that I found inside onto the floor carefully and wait some more minutes before I could then read what She had written.  

It seemed to take for ever to accomplish that – and the result was that She had left me with the whereabouts of the key to let me out of the closet and unlock my shackles, and some further instructions for the evening.

In addition to my usual tasks I was to launder Her outfit from today and have it ready for use tomorrow, and then – before She returned – I had one last assignment.  She would send me a text message 10 minutes before She was due to return.

I set about my assignments with eagerness and enthusiasm – desperately wanting to Show Her how much I adored Her, how much I loved Her; that I was Hers 100% and 24/7.

The text arrived just as I was completing my penultimate assignment, so I quickly went and knelt 10 feet from the frond door, knees widely parted, and started stroking.  “Hard and on the edge when I open the front door” was my last assignment.  It did not take long to get hard, and not much longer to be near the edge.  I kept stroking, not wanting to get too close too soon.  I looked at the clock in the hallway and saw that 10 minutes was up – I gazed at the image of my Mistress in my minds eye and stroked … closer … closer … straining to try and hear as She approached the door. 

SO close now … so very close – I kept stroking and moaning – unable to keep quiet as I surfed the edge.  Every time I heard a noise I made sure to be RIGHT on the edge.  After about 20 minutes I heard a sound that I was sure was Her – and then the sound of a key in the lock.

All of a sudden I thought – what if She is not alone … what if She has company !!!!!

I cast those thoughts aside – I no longer cared – I was HERS and I would serve Her in any and every way I could.  

The door swung open.  She stepped inside and slowly closed the door behind Her.  She stood looking at me, my stifled lusty whimpering moans breaking the silence.  

“Cum” She said quietly.

I needed no further instruction and erupted with two more strokes, and then collapsed on the floor at Her feet.  She walked past me into the lounge and instructed me to make Her a coffee and bring it to Her.  
“Kneel here, pet”, She indicated the carpet beside Her feet.  I laid my head on Her thigh, my cheeks moist from quiet tears.  She stroked my hair, and I knew I had at last found forgiveness.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment