Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lesson In Limits - Anonymous

a soft caress along my cheek
Her hair against my face and lips
Her eyes searching deep into mine
Her kisses like a silky fine wine


a smile graces her lovely mouth
a look of approval in Her eyes 
like nothing that happens will happen
as i'm guided by Her every passion

So much power but it doesn't appear so
everything is mutual right???quietly agreed
but suddenly my mouth is moving 
where i wouldn't have percieved

She turns over which i didn't expect
oh how her hair kisses the back of Her shouldes
how the line of Her sides and hips all meet
so shapely and curved for my eyes to greet

Her legs open slowly but that's not where i'm to go
Her hips wiggle just a little there's that look again
but this time it's joined with a smile
to allow Her a darker sin

it's so soft and yet firm to my touch
but i'm not to use my hands my face a blush
my lips move slowly along Her skin 
to kiss a place very few lips have been

She arches Her hips now my hands may move
parting the lovely firm globes Her passions approve
it doesn't smell so bitter asone would think
a mix of shampoo, soap, and Her skins rosey pink

i kiss along the walls 
where the firm globes kiss
the tiny hairs a welcome bliss
so feather soft is the touch of my mouth
avoiding going any further south

a moan escapes Her lovely lips
as She moves Her waiting hips
She has other plans my tongue's direction changes
asmy needs She rearranges

a willing puppet on Her strings
something within me gladly sings 
all without words justa look or stare
This almost isn't quite that fair

my lips go south till they can't any longer
they're met by no lips that can often pucker
my tongue is pulled from my mouth willingly i assure
but this is a place to kiss i didn't think to endure

hours go by and there's little left i haven't kissed
of this forbidden area that many would miss
so lovely and round so beautiful to see
but She did this as a reward to me

Knowing what i didn't a limit to push
another taboo is willingly crushed
not at all what i expected but how i adore
The suprises Feminine Dominance has in store

0 comments:

Post a Comment