Saturday, May 16, 2009

Target Practice - Tommy Warden

Right now, i’m cuffed to a St. Andrews cross, with my front exposed, my hands above my head, and my legs splayed apart along the legs of the cross.  i can see my Mistress work.  She is looping a cord through the ring in my Prince Albert piercing and tying it to the pull-chain on the nipple clamps that i’m wearing.  She pulls the chain of the clamps up, with the cord pulling my cock, up towards my mouth.  “Open wide, boy”, She orders.  As i open my mouth, She puts the chain between my teeth.  “Now hold this there, in your teeth.  Trust me sweetie, you really don’t want to let go!”  She laughs wickedly.  Holding the chain in my teeth, with the cord looped around it and through my PA, pulls my cock up towards my face.  If i scream and let it go, the weight of my cock and the chain will pull the nipple clamps off.  That’s the least of my problems, as She is now clipping clothespins up and down the exposed bottom of the shaft of my cock, and onto the skin of my exposed scrotum.  i can feel their bite as each one sinks into the thin skin, and i know from experience, that that feeling is nothing compared to when they will come off…

She turns and steps away from where i can see towards Her toybag.  She says languidly, “I’m so glad for this opportunity today.  You see, I’m a bit out of practice with this particular toy.”  She steps back into light where i can see.  In Her left hand, She holds a four-foot long, leather-braided singletail.  She stands there a moment, smiling slightly, letting me take in the sight and wonder what is coming, before She breaks the silence again.  “You know what’s coming, dear boy?” She coos in a honey-dipped voice.  “Target practice.”  I stand there bound, on the cross, the chain attached to the clamps on my nipples and the cord holding my cock exposed, with my cock and scrotum covered up and down in clothespins.  “Now… you know that you want to stay very still, my boy.  You know what will happen if you let go of that chain.  You wouldn’t want to spoil my aim now either, would you?”  She giggles softly.  i watch Her stretch now with the singletail, holding it in both hands and using it to stretch Her arms above Her head.  She takes several practice cracks in the air, in the narrow space between my head and my bound arms.  i can hear the whip crack, actually crack, in that space… the sharp sound inches from my ear.  Even this nearly makes me flinch… and now i force myself to relax and stay still.  Warmed up now… i watch as She eyes a target… a clothespin right near the top of my cock, right below the head... She turns away, looks over Her left shoulder, pivots, steps, and fires…

0 comments:

Post a Comment