Saturday, May 16, 2009

Story - Anonymous

   The Air was cool upon my flesh, A slight breeze hitting me and causing my flesh to shiver. The Shiver was nothing compared to what shivers would run down my body soon. Facing the wall on my knees in the old barn, Having no clue how you found such a place or why you choose it it in the first place. The Wood was old about dry rotted to where it was going to come crashing down any moment, I worried not over that as I knew you would not put me in danger. Running my tongue over my lips, my mouth dry with anticipation.  Beams of lights finding ways in to light the dilapidated place, the sun was setting and soon there would be nothing but complete darkness.
 
 A tease, You teasing me with your presence I would hear movement or something shift behind me, Hear you breathe next to my ear. Making my body tingle with excitement, just to be turned down as nothing came. My body and mind craving for your voice and touch, eyes closing as my hands tighten on legs. Finally after 2 hours of sitting here in front of your loving eyes as you just observed me and tormented me, Just the thought of me being stripped bare on my knees, not able to see anything but the wood in front of my eyes. Your hand coming around to the front of my face, Seeing a bundle of silks in your hand I knew what was to come, More of my senses being taken away as you move your hands and bind the silks over my eyes. Finally I hear the sound of a thousand angels singing as your voice breaks the quite late evening calmness.

"Now Mine you are not to speak during this, not one word at all, total silence except for the sounds of your discomfort and pleasure." A Nod of my head in understanding was all the was given. My mind racing with thoughts as Speech was now taken from my senses. A finger raising to my nose I do not move as a strong scent of Mint is smelled there, so strong that it is all I can smell, Over running my sense of smell and causing all other scents to be blocked from my nose. Growing nervous, not from fear or fright but from anticipation. Thoughts running through my head as I ponder what you had in mind to do to "Your" Body. Tormenting me once more as you go quiet and stay far behind me, getting ready for your evening with your boy.

 Hearing a familiar sound behind me makes my hands tremble, The sound of a strap being undone, Such a strong sound. one I had grown used to and grown to love. thoughts racing so fast I could not keep up, But everything stopped at a suddenly as I felt the cold leather of the flogger run down my back, causing the flesh to grow goose bumps. A Soft sigh from my lips as my back arches into it. He Would not speak it, but my body would show it. A simple gesture of submission, showing I belong to you and no one else. 

 A booted foot brought up against my back, the heel digging into the flesh leaving it's mark as you guide me down more, My body bending moving to lay it against the ground and my knees. A Forceful grab of my hands pulling them back, making the muscle strain and ache. Rope tied into a loop securing them tightly and attached to another rope hanging from a beam to keep my arms up and taut. My Body aching already from the position as you do not give any time for adjustment, now with my body lifted giving you a clear view of my ass. A Loud smack is heard followed by a cry mixed with pain and pleasure. A red Welt forming on the left cheek of my ass as the flogger pulls back once more, swiftly and without hesitation a mark to match was sent to the other cheek followed with the same cry into the darkening evening.

Leather sliding against the flesh of my back in a caring and nurturing gesture, I knew all you did was for my protection and you love for me.  Submitting to you was one of the fondest memories in my head and it was for reasons like this. You knew how to torment my body, Torture my mind and Sharpen my senses. you always made it to where the only thing on my mind was you, The only touch I craved was yours as no one else was quite as firm and loving as yours. Most would view this as a punishment, but not me. This was truly a gift, for the feelings I would feel before the night was up were nothing short of magical. Sex was never involved in our play, Pleasures of the flesh took place, But not sex. Sex was to vile of a word for what you did to my body when you took the notice to use me as a vessel of pleasure.

 Your voice breaking the silence once more as a gloved hand came around and took the soft piece of flesh into it. Feeling the cold smooth feel of the leather that wrapped such delicate skin made a moan come from my lips as you breath hit my ear with your words "You want this Mine, You want everything. The touch of my hands, Of my lips, My breath on your skin, the leather of my flogger when it strikes and caresses your body lovingly." Wanting to speak so badly, so many things running through my mind, feelings left unsaid I held my tongue and just gave a nod as you squeezed the hardening muscle in your hand before pulling away. Soft caresses again from the flogger over the still stinging rounded cheeks of my ass, I could feel the love coming from you through the leather, as it caressed and teased. Suddenly withdrawn and sent down on the top of my ass right below my back, causing me to cry out once more and arch my body, straining against the ropes and moving high up until standing at a bow. Quickly the rope is adjusted for the position to were I can not lower once more, Your idea and plan the whole time I was quite sure.

Such a sight to behold I am sure for anyone who happened to be watching, A completely devoted boy trusting his Mistress without question, bound and blind folded, Scent gone from the air as the mint over powers anything else. Feeling another hand on my body, this was not yours and I knew it at that instant. The feel of a silk gloved hand causing me to tremble and withdraw a little, not able to move much "Stay Still Mine!" Your words causing me to stop the strain as the hand slides down to cup the round cheeks of my ass. Confusion worry and excitement flooding my mind having no control or no clue who was there with you. I could not feel any love in the touch but I withstood it at your words letting them examine me in front of you "Mine do you want your Mistress tonight?" The teasing words I knew the hidden meaning in them, but oh gods did I want you, I always wanted you. Your Touch and your caress, your eyes upon me and your words in my ears. Only giving another nod of my hand as the hand continued to explore, I could feel the smile and the pride from across the room, I knew you were pleased in my head. "Good Mine, I want you to want your Mistress tonight for when you do not get it it will teach you even the most behaved boys do not get what they always want." a slight whimper coming muffled from the gag at that, the hand with drawing as the rope was undone, My Body falling to the floor I move to my knees as quickly as I can being bound. The silk hand was gone and your leather one replaced it, Whispering in my ear where no others could hear such "Good Boy Mine, You make your Mistress proud, now look around." The blind fold removed you urge me to turn around, My eyes adjusting to the soft light of candles within the place. Slowly making out forms of many people there, a blush coming to my cheeks as my skin heated from embarrassment. The group of people watching, some slaves other from their clothing told you they were Dommes. My fear of being the center of attention taking over as I cringe a little and try to hide my face behind you. Catching my feelings you walk away not allowing me to move "No Mine, Do not hide. I would not have invited these people here if I wanted you to hide. " 

 Bottom lip turning white as you untie the rope and lift me onto my legs and lead me into the crowd as a new pair move forward to take their place. 

The experience and humiliation leaving me with a deep feeling of satisfaction and embarrassment, but a greater Love of you, A greater love of our relationship and trust for one another And a deeper Love of you My Mistress. For I am nothing with you, my entire being devoted to you completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment