Sunday, March 15, 2015

Yet Another True Confession by Miss Vixie

M. has been sassing me for a week now. She lives in San Diego, a three-hour drive. She thinks she's safe. But, bwahahahah, she can't resist coming up to LA for a spanking now and then. I'll get my revenge...

M. is a t-girl like myself, but she's "finished." She's had all the surgery she wants, or that you can have, pretty much. She's tall, with long brown hair. She's a bit older than me; I was too young for Vietnam but she wasn't. She has killed a few people.

We managed to secure Threshold's Jail Room for the scene. She likes the overhead bar there. I, of course, am quite willing to accommodate her. We hug, then I order her to strip.

I place my wrist cuffs on her. Her wrists are big for a girl, but not as big as mine. She has full breasts, a nice face, and the usual t-girl lack-of-ass. Oh well, you can't have everything, I suppose. The fun thing about M. is, she laughs at low to medium pain levels. I don't mean she's being disrespectful, but those pain levels hit her in the giggle cortex. When she stops laughing, you know you must be hitting her pretty good.

I clip the cuffs to the overhead bar and take it up a bit. It's connected to a winch, with a switch built into the wall. She has me take it up a bit more, then a bit more still. Finally she is satisfied. I point her away from me. One of the advantages of the bar is it makes it easy to turn her around.

I grab my deerskin flogger; it's light and buttery-soft. perfect for warmups. I work over her shoulders for a while, then on down her back. I work on her butt a bit. She's literally feeling no pain. It's a tactile warmup; it will get the blood flowing.

On to the elkskin flogger. It's about the same softness as the deerskin, but muuuuuuuuuch heavier. It's whumpy. I work over her shoulders, work my way down her back. Her ass. I work my way back up, then back down again. She's in a little pain, but she's not even giggling yet. That will change soon.

I get out one of my best crops. Crops are a favorite tool of mine, as they're easy on my back. I can inflict a lot of pain with a simple flick of the wrist. I don't have to get my arm, and hence my back involved.

I start working over her ass. She starts giggling. We'll see how long she keeps that up, I think to myself. Still, this is just part of the warmup, really. She's a fairly serious pain slut; it will take quite a bit to satisfy her. I whack her ass again and again. She is not fazed. She's enjoying herself. "You hit like a girl!" she taunts.

I turn her around and take out my favorite nipple clamps. She has seen them before. She likes them. They're the kind that look vaguely like a C-clamp, with a setscrew. The challenge is to get them on tightly enough so they won't come off during play. I screw one on loosely, then tighten it a bit. Then some more. I let her get used to that, then give it a final tightening. She gasps, which is a good sign. I apply the other clamp in the same way.

Time for Mr. Crop again, but this time on the clamped nipples. A gentle tap causes quite a bit of pain. She likes it. Let's see what she thinks of a not-so-gentle tap...

I end up pinning her to the wall to keep her from writhing away. There's a small crowd in the aisle, watching. Hi, folks. We're here all week.

After ten or so minutes of this I'm tired of wrestling with her. Time for the canes. That will put her to bed. I've broken two canes over her behind in the past, so I make sure to select a solid, sturdy one. Nothing but the best for this ass.

A few exploratory whacks have her sighing and ahh-ing. No more giggling now.

"How many do you want?" I ask her. She says "Five."

Of course, I manage to mess up the count a couple times. She doesn't seem to mind.

When we get to the end of the "five", I ask her "Are you done yet?"

Nope, she asks for a few more. "Harder?" I ask. "Yes, please." She really is a pain slut, but I'm determined to get her to say "Uncle."

Whack! "Who hits like a girl now?"

"Not you!"

Whack! "Very good, dear."

Whack! "Another?"

"Yes, please."

Whack!! "Another?"

"Uh, yes. Please."

Whack!!! "Another?"

"Uh, I think that will do nicely. Thank you Ma'am."

"Sure thing dear."

I unclip her and we hug. End of scene, but I'll be seeing her again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment