Sunday, March 15, 2015

Awesomeness Taken, Awesomeness Given by Patrick


In a land far, far away called the Dominion where Ladies rule and males submit there came one day a traveler from a distant land. His name was Atrick. There was something different about Atrick right from the start. People didn't know what to make of him. Oh, he was pleasant enough and very respectful toward the Ladies. That wasn't the problem you see. (All the Ladies thought he was an awesome sub.) The issue just happened to be his style of dress. You see, Atrick liked to wear very colorful suits.  One might say awesomely colorful. Soon, throughout the land, rumors started to fly about how awesome Arick’s very favorite suit was. The stories got bigger and bigger, until, one day, someone mentioned how awesome this exact suit was and named it The Awesome Suit.  The name just happened to stick because the suit was just that awesome!

Everywhere Atrick went if he wasn't wearing The Awesome Suit Ladies and subs alike would say to Atrick, "Say Atrick where is the Awesome Suit?" And Atrick would reply "Well if I wore it every day it might lose some of its awesomeness." Word spread of just how awesome the suit was until it reached the ears of the Fashion Police. They had to see this suit for themselves.  They found Atrick one day and they asked him to wear this suit about which they've heard so much. Being the good and humble sub that Atrick was he (of course) obliged. As soon as Atrick put on the suit The Fashion Police let out a collective scream of horror and said "How dare you wear that awful thing! It is making poor Mavis' eyeballs explode, and Gertie's graphics card is storming off in protest!" There was much wailing and smashing of glasses at the crime against fashion standing before them. "We never want to see that awful suit again! It is in no way an awesome suit -- and hence is hereby banned from this land."

Atrick broke down and cried through his tears.  He said, "But why Fashion Police?  My suit has brought happiness to so many! People smile when they see it!" The Fashion Police declaimed: "That does not matter to us! As of today, all rainbow-colored clothing is banned from the Dominion!" Again being the good and humble sub that he is he bowed his head and said "Yes Ma'am." He bid his farewell to the Fashion Police and started to walk down the road sullenly.
As he was walking down the road, he came upon another Lady. She greeted him and said "Hello there! My name is Lady Akit.  Why do you look so sad?" Atrick said, “Well Ma'am I ran into The Fashion Police, who didn't think my Awesome Suit was so awesome, and they banned it from this land. Now it can no longer bring smiles to the people." Lady Akit began to cry and through her tears she said "Oh no! I can't believe it! I came here precisely to see The Awesome Suit I have heard so much about it!  I shall have to see to this at once. Do not fret boy, I shall set things right. We shall see the ruler of this land, whose name is Lady Ave.  She is a just and fair ruler and I am sure she will set things right."

So Lady and Atik and Atrick set off to see Lady Ave. It was a long journey, but they got there nonetheless. They asked for permission to see Lady Ave and they soon were granted an audience. When their time came to see Lady Ave, Miss Akit said, "Let me do all the talking, and you just be as humble and as good as you always are and we should be fine." Aitrick replied, "Yes Ma'am." As they approach Lady Ave, Miss Akit begins to speak.

"Good day, Ave so happy to see you! It has been some time since I last saw you.  I hope all is well?" Lady Ave said, "Well, hello, my dear Atik.  So good to see you, too.  It has indeed been a long time! I am doing well -- and thank you for asking. I hope you are also doing well." Lady Atik said, "I am except for one thing, Lady Ave, and for that I thought of you right away, knowing you are a fair and just ruler of this land we call Dominion." Lady Ave replied, "Oh my do tell Atik, please." Lady Atik went on and said, "Well, it that seems this submissive ran into The Fashion Police and that they didn't seem to like his legendary Awesome Suit.  They have banned it from our land, thereby robbing all our wonderful people of the joy of seeing it. They have taken joy out of the Dominion." Lady Ave was so shocked she was speechless for a moment but quickly regained her composure and said, "Oh my!  Not the Awesome Suit! I have never seen this suit but I have heard of it and its awesomeness. How can I allow such a horrible thing happen to a good and humble sub such as Atrick, especially since I have not seen this suit? So I hereby declare that the suit is unbanned from this land that we know as the Dominion!”

“Thank you, Atik for bring this to my attention! You have saved the rainbows and brought back the smiles to millions of our citizens! We shall proclaim this day Lady Atik day and on this day the Awesome Suit shall always be worn!" Lady Atik and the good and humble sub Atrick both thanked Lady Ave very much for her reversal of the ban.

Lady Ave then said, "Now that the ban has been lifted I would like to see the suit, please!" Atrick excused himself to put on his Awesome Suit. As he reentered the room Lady Ave gasped and said "Oh my! That is indeed an awesome suit! Henceforth this suit will be officially be called The Awesome Suit!" The good and humble sub Atrick bowed his head and thanked Lady Ave for her generosity. As they left the room Atrick turned and thanked Lady Atik for all her help. She had brought back rainbows and smiles to the Dominion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment