Saturday, September 6, 2014

The House Part 3 of 3 by Anonymous

The House Part 3

Sophie firmly grasped the leash and pulled me into the guest house by the pool. I stepped over the threshold and through the french doors. My bare feet touched the hard cold white marble floor. I shivered.

She guided me over to a polished stainless steel ring secured in the wall. It was rather high. I was facing the wall when Sophie unlocked my cuffs from behind my back, then lifted my hands over my head and secured them to the ring. Naked, collared, cuffed, in a strange house. My heart was pounding and with each breath...I tried to settle. Telling myself this is what I wanted...I have always wanted to be a slave to a beautiful Mistress. I didn’t dare try to look behind me. I had been so lost in my thoughts that I had missed the door opening. It was then when I felt a small hand slip up the back of my neck before taking firm hold of my hair.

Then with a yank “Melissa?” it was her….it was Miss April…...“Melissa you didn’t think I would allow another slave to discipline you did you?” she laughed “Oh no, slaves never discipline...let alone a male slave...never in my house…You just have to obey her….like a supervisor....Sophie do you have my crop ready?”

Miss April never turned to talk with Sophie...she just held her hand out and open like a surgeon. Sophie placed a brown leather riding crop in Miss April’s hand, then went across the room and knelt.

“Melissa, you have one infraction, the button, such a shame” she grinned and her voice and tone changed to one of wicked delight “Now I believe that was 10 hard strokes on each ass cheek….and Melissa….this punishment, no warm up. no need to count.”

With that the first stroke landed with a hard and clear “WHACK” and I screamed. It was not like any other discipline I had had before...this was real without a warm up. Miss April was not playing around.

Then came the second, the third, the fourth. Each whack skilled, measured, and controlled. It only took a few more for me to feel the first tear in my eyes. My body trembling...the final strokes came faster and harder...whispering to myself “this is what i need, this is what i desire.”

“THUMP” as a pile of files hit the desk and the distinct sound of phones start to fill my ears…

 “Melissa...Melissa” the female voice called out with increasing authority. “Melissa...stop day dreaming silly girl.”

“oh oh…..April I’m so terrible sorry” frantically I say as the realization it was all a dream.

“Melissa, it is fine, it happens to all of us...but I need the marketing reports, my dry cleaning needs to be picked up, and Scott has a few new tasks for you when you finish with those things. Now be a dear and get to it.” April said as she walked off with Scott...her senior assistant.

I sighed..gathered my thoughts….and with eager desire to please and impress  April...I get started.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment