Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stormy Weather by Anonymous

                                    by Anonymous
                                   
I love the rain,
I love the sound of a million tiny impacts making dents and marks upon the landscape.
The scent of the world being drawn into the air by moisture.
The distant rumble of far off thunder.
The flash of lightning splitting the sky, turning night to day.
The crack of a near by release of energy.
Fury.
Pure unabated nature.
It's destructive,
It's nurturing, it wets the eyes of those who gaze into it's depth.
It reminds me of my kinkiness.
I feel a kinship with the land when it rains.
My fingertips caress the hundreds of little red marks from the day's activities,
The energies wrought upon my by the raging storm of my Lady,
Who's fury and passion split the air around me and crack against my skin.
Eyes wettened by her rumbling storm.
I listen to the rain, and I hear passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment