Sunday, September 14, 2014

At The Office by Gaeth

I had been watching her in the office.  She walked by my desk every morning on her way to her posh corner office with the beautiful views of the city.  I saw her large mahogany desk and the big leather chair behind it when she opened the door to go in.  Then the door closed.

People went in and out all day.  Important-looking people with brief cases, harried clerk-like types like myself with sheafs of paper, messengers delivering envelopes.

My department was not directly related to hers so we had very little interaction.  If I caught her eye, she might nod "hello" but that was the extent of it.   So I was surprised when she stopped at my desk one evening just as I was preparing to go home.  She stood over me for a moment as though considering my merits.  As though I were a purchase she was pondering.

Then she nodded, having made her decision, and said, "Come with me."

She turned and walked toward her office and I followed.  I had to follow.  I had no choice.

She stood just inside the door as I entered and then closed it behind her, turning the latch.   She placed her back to the door and said, "My job creates a lot of tension.  Sometimes I need to relax.  Tonight you will help me do that, won't you?"

I said, "Sure, anything I can do."

She smirked and said "Anything?   Good.  You will remove all of your clothes and kneel beside my desk chair.  I will be back in a few minutes."

I found myself undressing and carefully placing my clothes on a chair.  Not "the chair."  Not, "her chair".  Just a chair.

I knelt on the floor next to "her chair".



0 comments:

Post a Comment