Saturday, September 6, 2014

A True Story by Lady Vixie

I'm at an all-women's party at my regular dungeon and we're all in a circle introducing ourselves. A lady whom I shall call R. catches my attention. She says she doesn't like to flog much, nor does she bottom much, but she would like to find out what all the fuss is about; what it's like to be flogged.

I volunteer to show her the ropes. I'm helpful that way. It doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous; blackish hair, thin, small but perfect breasts, ass just asking to be spanked. Her nipples are noticeable through her top. She is braless.

We negotiate briefly and I motion her to a cross. She disrobes, leaving her panties on. I'll allow that, for now.

I take a moment to appreciate her, which is well worth doing.

We hug. I always start with a hug. I motion her to the cross again. She declines to be restrained. Next time, dear, next time.

I start with my hands, as usual. Oh, what an ass. I spank it gently. Four, five, six times. A little harder now. Then a little more.

I get out my deerskin flogger. It's made of the lightest deer hide, perfect for warm-ups and flogging breasts and other sensitive parts. I work over her back, her shoulders, her butt. She moans occasionally. I ask her if she likes it. She does.

I have her turn around, and gently work on her breasts. They're probably A-cups, but purrrrrrrrrrfectly shaped. Her nipples are like the erasers on a pencil. I put the flogger in my back pocket and go to work briefly on her breasts with my fingers. She moans contentment. I ask her, perhaps unnecessarily, whether she's enjoying herself. She is.

Time for a bit more pain. I get out my elk flogger, which is made of soft, heavy elk hide. It's a lot whumpier than the deerskin one. I turn her back around and work over her back, shoulders, and butt all over again. She makes wonderful noises. She's obviously liking it, but I ask just to make sure. She says yes, she is.

I've previously rigged up my Neon Wand to an outlet via an extension cord. I've only had it a month or so, but I really like it. They're safer and gentler than a violet wand, as they're made of solid-state components (integrated circuits) rather than discrete coils and stuff. I use a portable ground-fault circuit interruptor (GFCI) for extra safety.

I turn her around again and put the wand on minimal power. She can't feel it. I turn it up a bit and get a reaction. I turn it up a little more.

I'm using the comb attachment, which is good for general use. I work over her breasts several times, going down her front almost, but not quite, to her pussy. She says it tickles her nipples. Gee, what a shame. They are fully erect now.

Time for a game of pull-on-the-nipple. That goes well, so I do it again, a little less gently. She moans. I confirm once again that she's having a good time.

I ask if I may lick her breasts. She consents. I do. Oh, god. I lick and suck her nipples, gently at first, then getting my teeth somewhat involved. She moans deeply, contentedly. I'm having quite a time as well.

Unfortunately, my back soon intruded and I had to take a break. We conversed for a while, then continued along the same lines.

Soon my back intruded again, but I don't mind too much. "Always leave them wanting more," a friend of mine says.

She leaves the party early but I'm sure I've made a new friend.

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment