Sunday, July 6, 2014

Trembling On The Edge by Gia

Trembling On The Edge:

Femininity has never been my forte. Jeans, leggings, torn tights, t-shirts and hoodies take up a majority of my closest. I do wear dresses for work, but that’s because I need to present myself as a professional. I'm that woman walking down the hall making the clacking noise with her heels on the linoleum floor.

I.Get.Shit.Done.

When I’m in jeans I’m free to be vulgar, loud, quirky, and well … me. Dresses mean prim and proper, legs crossed…revealing nothing. Although the breeze that glides between the open spaces of fabric make my heart race. Mother nature teasing.

“Naughty girl.
You’re not supposed to do that in a dress.”
But oh it feels so -shamefully- good.

After a long day I slip on an over-sized t-shirt, that barely covers my rear. Exhausted from the day that lays in my wake, I plop myself down on my bed, that’s delicately covered with a soft blanket. I stare at the ceiling, reminiscing about the day, and shut my heavy eyelids in reverie.  

I open my eyes once more, the fan swirling above me and I prop myself up on my elbows. Glancing down at my exposed black panties. I exhale anticipating the task that’s to be done before I enter the dream realm.

It’s going to be as if I’m starving and will be only allowed a lick.
Leaving me craving more.
Salivating.
…I already know….


With that thought and both thumbs on either side of my hips, I slowly drag my panties down my legs. Kicking them to the floor I position myself back down, flesh on soft fabric and vibrator in hand.

I lift and separate my knees, arching my back in anticipation. The vibration starts and I move it slowly to my pussy lips, biting my bottom lip hard. Distraction. The sensations engulf my body and I lose my breath.

I. Can’t. Breathe.

My muscles tighten but minds at ease.  Although I must actively remind myself to not lose focus. Soft whimpers grow into louder groans as the vibrations taunt my clit. A clit that’s now plump, like a ripe cherry.


My mouth parted, letting out gasps of air whenever my lungs will allow. My hips thrust, wanting  satiation.  My heart racing and trembling in pleasure, so many so goosebumps arise on my flesh.


My head and back arching further, hips thrusting faster and I hold my breath in this last moment. Only to remember that I can’t go any further. I remove the pleasurable vibrations from myself and close my knees quickly, so I don’t continue, placing my palm over my warm throbbing clit. Trying to calm it.

Calm.The.Fuck.Down.

My abdominal muscles still tight, I exhale in defeat and roll onto my side. I simply lay there, palm still pressed against my sex and I shut my eyes in fatigue. I count the heartbeats that pulse through my clit, until my entire body’s calm.

Calm…
Yet I still crave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment