Sunday, July 6, 2014

See Stars by Gia

Seeing Stars

Beads of perspiration collect on delicate flesh
Flesh that’s excreting longing.
Desire.


It drips.
.T.r.a.i.l.i.n.g
D
…O
……W
…...…..N
.…Slowly….


Lick.
Salty wetness on sensitive taste buds.


Leaving me thirsty for more.
Hydrating only to dehydrate.


The relentless sun beating down
Turning fair skin red
Warm to the touch


Cool finger tips caressing.
Gliding.
A soothing sting.


Inch by inch
Fingers move downward.


Cheeks turning flushed.
Natural bodily redness.
.Nervousness.


With a pull and a tug
Ass exposed


Bruised.
Tender.
Raw.


Blue on white.
The embodied patriot


Sunburned, red.

R.e.d.
The excitement of the unknown.
The desire of wanting to know.


Sun deprived, white

W.h.i.t.e.
The humility of my position
The reverence in which I hold you


Bruised, blue

B.l.u.e.
The tranquility I feel when I’m around you.
The growing trust.


So lead the way, into the dark unknown and I shall follow.
.The willing patriot.


Unafraid of the distracting explosions in the sky.


Because once the bombs stop
And the smoke clears
Stars remain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment