Sunday, July 6, 2014

How To Do It Better by Sillien

     The faintest glimmer of the light being turned on came through his thick, black blindfold. A combination of earplugs and muffs deafened him to the point where he couldn’t hear the footsteps coming towards him, but his bare feet could feel them through the hardwood floor. He had been left there, sitting in this chair with his hands tied behind his back, for long enough that he could not tell how long it had been.

     She plopped down in his lap. The sensation of her silky-smooth stockings brushing against his thighs was only intensified by the deprivation of his eyes and ears. His hearing came rushing back to him as she tore the muffs off of his head and yanked out the plugs, a tidal wave of noise of crashing into him that was disconcerting to say the least. He could tell she had those opera-length gloves on as she ran her fingers along his cheek. She reached around and started to untie him while leaning in, putting her lips right up to his ear.

     “I wanted to give you a beautiful gift not two months ago, Jeremy. Do you remember that?”

     He stammered and stuttered. “N n no, Mistress. I feel gifted every day you’re around.”

     There were more words on the way, but her laughing cut him short. “Oh, Jeremy! Warn me before you start kissing my ass and I’ll at least pull my panties down!” She winked, forgetting for just a moment that he couldn’t see it. “No, my sweet, I’m talking about something very special, and I’m very disappointed in you for not remembering. We’re talking about the night I tried to suck you off.”

    He did remember that night. Jeremy didn’t like getting oral sex to begin with, and she tried to have fun with it like she always did. It wasn’t something he wanted to relive. Was she going to do it again? Please, no, he thought.

     “ ‘Ow, stop biting! Oh, please stop bending it like that! My balls!’ Do you remember all of that, sweetie?” He nodded in response. “Good, I’m glad it’s all coming back to you now. I have to confess, I am very very sorry that I don’t know how to suck a dick to your liking. I really and truly am.” Jeremy was detecting sarcasm. “I need you to help me, hon.”

     She tore the blindfold off of him and he saw a man sitting on the loveseat across the room. He was naked. She hopped off of him sank into the couch right next to the man.

     “Get on your knees and crawl your ass over here, boy.” He gulped. “Now.”

     Jeremy dropped to the floor and crawled its length until his head was no more than a couple of feet from her. “I just want to say, again, how terribly sorry I am about that incident. Now I need you to show me how to suck a dick properly, because I obviously,” she put a lot of emphasis on that word, mocking him, “have no earthly idea what I’m doing when I take a man into my mouth. But you know exactly what to do, don’t you Jeremy!” She bounced up and down on the cushion excitedly. Up to this point she had acted playfully, but that disappeared now. Her eyes locked with his and the smile vanished off of that face. “Show me how it’s done, slave. He’d better enjoy it, too. Show me.”

     He closed his eyes and leaned in. The man’s cock was semi-erect. Jeremy’s lips drew closer until they placed a kiss on the tip of it, bringing a smile back to her face. He dragged his tongue along the stranger’s sack, feeling every crack and crevice and the saltiness of the sweat along them. He took them in his mouth and ran his fingers along the shaft. It began to stiffen.

     It was ready after a minute of this attention, standing tall and ready to penetrate. Jeremy licked the length of it a few times before finally taking the cock into his mouth. His lips moved up and down, one hand grasped the root of the shaft while the other cupped the tender balls. The man was moaning before long and Jeremy could feel a pair of hands on the back of his head.

     Now the hands were pulling in and the man’s hips were lifting up. Jeremy’s mouth was becoming a soft, damp hole for the man to fuck. Things were starting to get messy as his slobber started to run down the shaft, but the man started to push and pull more forcefully. He started to groan and grunt and his fingers squeezed Jeremy’s skull until that moment when he finally felt something hitting the back of his throat. It was a stream of thick saltiness that he spent several seconds dumping into the slave’s mouth, emptying himself into it until he collapsed into a heap of deep breaths.

     “Let me see it, boy,” she commanded. Jeremy tilted his head back and she peered in to see the pool of cum that he had collected. “Okay, you’re going to hold that in there for a while. You know what I find REALLY interesting about this whole thing, my boy?” He gently shook his head. He winced as she jabbed the toe of her high-heeled shoe into his own fully-erect cock. He could feel it wobble back and forth as she kept giving it little kicks. “Look at you. My god, you liked this, didn’t you, my little cock-whore? Swallow.”

     That taste takes it time getting out of your mouth. It lingers there, reminding you of what you’ve taken in, your own little stain, sticking with you. The man got up and left and she stretched out on the couch. “I learned a LOT from you, Jeremy. You have been very helpful tonight and I appreciate it. I’ve learned the BEST way to suck a cock: have you do it.” She smiled.

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment