Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Quiet Night At Home Part Two by Lady Crissy


Recap of Part One: Mistress Crissy has ordered her boy to make a sumptuous dinner. She is just sitting down to eat.


My boy appeared soon, naked and beautiful, with a beautiful salad in a bowl in his hands.  Gorgonzola and walnuts topped tender greens, and with the light dressing was delicious.  He followed it with the maple planked salmon dish I predicted and it melted in my mouth. I ate lightly, but enjoyed every bite.  My boy had done very well.  A good meal presented well was a very beautiful and rare thing.  When my boy came back with a dessert plate carrying my very favorite - chocolate mink, I laughed softly.  "I had this the first time we met, my boy," I said

"Yes, Mistress!  I remember that dinner like it was yesterday, and remembered you said it was your favorite."  He smiled and put the dish down gently in front of me on the table.  He was close enough to touch, and I didn't want to hold back any longer.   I ran my hand over his bare bottom and toyed with the jeweled plug with my fingertips. He tensed and I felt his hole clenching and unclenching against the intrusion.   "This looks delicious my boy," I said, digging my nails into his bare ass, then spanked it hard.  "And so do you, mine," I added. I withdrew my hand and flicked the tip of his swollen cock with my fingertip, hearing him moan and whimper.

I let go of him and slid my hands down and under the table, reaching under my skirt.  Wiggling, I slid my panties off and held them while my boy watched, rapt, and a little slack jawed. I brought them up and tied the red lace underwear around his erection, feeling him tremble from the sensation.  "On your knees now, boy,"  I ordered, and watched him sink quickly to the floor.  "Time for my dessert.  Get under the table," I smiled as I saw him understand what I had in mind and quickly scrambled and disappeared underneath.

I laughed and spread my legs as I picked up the fork.  "Get to it, bitch,"  I ordered, hearing him whimper before burying his face between my legs and lapping gently at my wetness. I brought the first forkful to my mouth and slid it in, feeling my boy's tongue below gently but efficiently begin its worth, and I shivered as the two sensations blended into one delicious, pleasurable moment.   I moaned softly around the fork full of chocolate as my boy hungrily yet cautiously used the tip of his tongue to caress and massage around my clit carefully.  He went very slowly as I ate one forkful and then another until I was nearing the end of my dual treat.

"Very good fucktoy, you may continue until I climax. I plan to finish with both desserts at the same time."   I heard a moan deep in his throat as he began to steadily vary his caresses and strokes near and finally on my clit  with his tongue.  As I finished the mink,  I could feel myself getting close.  I paused before the last bite and reached down with one of my hands, gripping his head and pushing his face hard in between my legs.  I brought my strong thighs to clamp around his head, holding him in place. I could feel him panic a bit, but figuring out he could still breathe, went back to his work.  I could hear him whimper in anticipation of my release as I began to tremble.

I picked up the last forkful and slid it into my mouth, tightening my fingers in his hair. Then, dropping the fork, I used both hands to hold his head in place as I ground into him, moaning and climaxing, my whole boy shuddering with pleasure,  The orgasm was hard and I let out a soft laugh.  I sat back with a relaxed sigh, relaxing my leg muscles, and heard him panting under the table.  Smiling I picked up the glass of wine and sipped it gently as I contemplated the cleanup, my other hand moving to caress his head gently.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment