Saturday, May 25, 2013

Confession Part Three by Lady Vixie

To recap parts I and II, Sue has agreed to serve me tonight. I've tied her up and placed her along my weight bench. I've warmed her up pretty thoroughly. She's a transgendered woman of 40, 5'9", 160 lbs, with a nice tight ass.

"Are you ready for some real pain, dear?" I ask. "Yes, mistress" she says in a low moan. I can tell she's already partway into sub space. Her ass and most of her legs are bright pink. She's definitely ready.

I rub her ass sensually, taking my time. I want her sense of anticipation to build.

"We're going to move you, dear. I want to play with all of you now."

"Yes, Mistress."

I snick open the carabiners on her wrist cuffs and free her arms. I pull her back up into a kneeling position, supporting her against falling. My lingerie brushes sensually against her.

After a minute she reports she's ready to move. I pick her up bodily and stand her up, supporting her again so that she does not fall. That's always a danger with a spanked sub.

I lead her to the beam that separates my living room from my dining room. Making sure she can stand all right on her own, I tie her wrist cuffs to the eyebolts in the beam. She is spread-eagled before me. I lean forward and kiss her deeply, eagerly, then spank her ass just enough to get her attention.

"This is going to hurt, dear. Be sure to say Yellow if it hurts too much."

"Yes, Mistress."

My crop consists of a flexible plastic handle with a wide doubled leather flap at the end. It can be used anywhere from gently to wickedly. I'm in a semi-wicked mood. I pull back on the crop and let it snap back against her exposed cheek. She shudders and lets out a low groan.

"Too much, dear?"

"No, Mistress. More please."

I snap the crop across her other cheek, then massage both cheeks briefly. Then in rapid succession, I snap the crop a half dozen times against different spots on her exposed ass. I'm not mean enough to do it to the same spot each time.

She shudders and strains against the ropes. I massage her ass lovingly.

Again, I give her half a dozen snaps. Again I massage her ass, slowly, sensually. Then I drag my fingernails across the reddened areas. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she cries out.

"Had enough, dear?"

"No, Mistress. More, please!"

OK, I think, time to finish her off. A half-dozen hard snaps in quick succession, followed by a half-dozen more. It has her rocking in her bonds, straining against the ropes. I'm going to guess she came.

"Now, dear? Have you had enough?"

"I think so, mistress."

"Well," I said, "You've been a *very* good girl. You deserve a special reward."

I unhook her cuffs from the ropes and snick them closed behind her. I lead her to the bedroom and close the door behind us.

<The End>

0 comments:

Post a Comment