Saturday, May 18, 2013

John’s Long Journey into Night – Part Nine by Doc Nolan


John’s Long Journey into Night – Part Nine
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis of Previous Parts:  John, recently divorced, goes to his high school
reunion, and meets a former classmate, Leonore, who is at the hub of a circle of
female dommes.   He discovers that his supposedly ‘chance meeting’ with Lenore
has been everything but; it was engineered by his ex-wife Margaret. Leonore
explains that “I thought you might bring some adventure and excitement into my
life”. John has been taken to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, by Lenore – but only
after she has locked him up tight, putting the key to his ‘parts’ on her wrist.
There she turns him over to Laura – who Leonore describes with a grin as ‘a good
friend – and a sadist!”  Laura indeed is….
----------------------------------------------------------------------

John was kneeling on the floor of Laura’s kitchen and could still feel the glow
and dull ache where Laura had been applying a yardstick to his backside.  Leonore
seemed delighted at his predicament.  John felt very ‘owned’ and – despite the
pain – in a place where he felt needed and wanted -- if only to provide
entertainment.

Nonetheless, John needed something softer.  He wasn't sure quite what, but it was
close to comfort and very near forgiveness.  He wasn't sure that he would get it.
 Laura spoke first.  “Hey, Leonore, I know you’re having fun watching, and I
really appreciate you thinking of me, but I have to leave soon.  I’m moderating a
seminar at Carnegie Mellon on information networking this morning.  You two have
fun!”  And Laura applied one more stripe to his butt, swinging it as hard as she
could.  John felt the searing pain ascending as Laura turned, laughing, and left
the room.

He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, and endured as it washed past and
subsided.   When he opened them – still kneeling – Leonore’s face was two feet
away.  She was right in front of him, inches from his face.  Her eyes were
twinkling mischievously.  “Did she hurt you?,” asked Leonore softly.  John
nodded.  And then Leonore scooted around to sit, cross-legged, in front of him.
She looked into his eyes.  He stared at her crotch.  And she didn’t say a thing
for a long while.

“John, I told you she’s a sadist.  But, John, you have done very, very well.  To
tell you the truth, I had taken everything Margaret told me about you and
accepted it as verbatim truth.   I shouldn't have.”  John didn’t know what to say
– so he said nothing.

“Would you like to know what Margaret told me about you – that was wrong?”  John
felt himself tensing just hearing the word ‘Margaret’ but he knew that Leonore
was now dead serious and wanted a truthful answer.  He spoke, “I’m not sure.”

“Too bad.  I’m gonna tell you anyway – and, John, quit staring at my crotch. It
is distracting!  My breasts fine, pussy no.”  John’s face flushed.  “Sorry, Miss
Leonore,” he said.

“Bullshit, John, you’re not sorry – you’re just pathetic…..” She paused.

“Anyway, your ex-wife told me that you were a masochist, but she also told me you
were a whiner.  Frankly, I haven’t seen one bit of whining – yet.”  She paused,
obviously thinking. “And I don’t expect that to change.”  John nodded weakly,
knowing that – when married he had sometimes been, well, a bit, uh…. The only
word that came to John’s mind was Margaret’s.

“I won’t whine, Miss Leonore.  I mean I’ll try not to, anyway….”

Leonore leaned very close to John’s face and simply raised her wrist between
them.  On her wrist was the golden chain, and dangling on it were the two keys.
One was John’s.  She smiled into his face.  “You will NOT whine, John – because I
have the key to your brain…. “ She glanced down at his crotch.  “well… at least
the one that counts.”  And at that she chuckled and, abruptly, stood up.

“I think, John, we will take a very short break from our adventure now.  I’m
going to demand you stay down but you can relax for the next 10 or 15 minutes.
I’m going to give you a massage.  Just go to hands and knees now.”  John did.

In the other room Laura’s voice echoed from the entry, “I’ll be back in about two
hours, Leonore.  Don’t tease Fido too much while I’m gone….”.  And then the front
door slammed.

John felt Leonore’s hands on his back.  He tensed.  She responded.

“Hey, I’m not Laura!  Take it easy.”  And she began to gently but firmly knead
the tenseness out of his back.  It took a few minutes for him to realize she
genuinely intended this to be pleasant for him.  He was a bit surprised!

“Laura was kinda tough on you,” said Leonore.  I knew she would be, you know.  I
really wanted to see how you reacted, honestly.  You do know, John, that you are
kind of an experiment for me, right?”

John nodded.

“Do you know why I’m being so nice to you now?”  She waited for an answer.
John’s mind came up with several smart-ass responses to that, but he kept his
mouth shut.  He decided the only true ones were “No” and “Because you want to?”
And that’s what he said aloud.

“Good answers, John.  Now I’ve got a harder question for you.  Ready?”

John said, “Yes, Miss.”

“By now I suppose you’ve figured out that I’m not much into hurting you, but that
Laura is, right?”

John nodded.

“What you may not know is that I get very turned on watching her hurt boys like
you.  I’m into watching.  And I’m into bringing boys here and watching her
inflict pain on men.  Do you find that incredibly perverted?”  John paused, not
sure of what he should say.  Leonore saved him the trouble by answering her own
question.  “I am very perverted John.  You had better get ready for surprise
after surprise from me….” She paused.  “You are the sixth guy I’ve brought here
in case you wondered.   And there was one more I dumped along the side of the
turnpike at the Breezewood exit.  He simply wasn’t working out at all.”  John’s
mind raced.  What a place to be stranded!  In the middle of the Allegheny
Mountains.  Nowhere.  Lots of motels at least.  He wondered how the guy had
gotten back to civilization from there….

“So far I’ve been pleased.”  Then he felt her hands stop their kneading.  She
added one more word: “Fido!”  And she giggled.

“Anyway, when Laura’s gets ‘into the mood’ she really gets vicious.  Forget about
a yardstick.  She goes all out, Fido.  So here’s your chance to bail.  First,
though, remember that I simply love to watch her take out her stresses on some
poor victim – like you.  Second, and better news is that she dropped out of
medical school a few years ago and knows enough to make sure you don’t get
‘damaged’.  So if you’re worried about any ER visits, you can stop thinking about
that.  Laura’s accomplished at creating pain – but she has never permanently
injured anyone.  She knows the score.”  Leonore stopped kneading.  He sensed she
was coming around in front of him again.  He saw her delicate feet and ankles.
And then she plopped down in front of him again.  She put her soft hands atop
his.  He gazed at the perfectly manicured nails.  She spoke.

“I really, really want to watch Laura hurt you Fido…. Not damage you; just make
you squirm.  My question to you is simple.  Will you endure that to make me
happy?  Or will you say no, in which case I’ll take off your cock cage, send you
out the front door, and let you figure out how you’ll get home.  Cause I ain't
takin’ you if you bail on me, John.

It didn’t take an instant for John to answer.  “I’m in, Miss Leonore.  I don’t
know why, but I am.  I don’t want to endure whatever Laura has in store for me,
but… well… honestly….”  Leonore finished the sentence for him.

“You’ll do whatever it takes to make me happy….. Right, John?”

He nodded.

“Margaret was right about two things, John.”  She took a breath. “One, you really
are pathetic.  And two, you really do need direction!  Now, aren't you glad that
Margaret – bad old Margaret – turned you over to me?”

John gulped.  She waited.

“Yes, Miss Leonore.”

She shook her head.  “No, John.  Say the whole sentence!”

He looked at the floor and then firmly said the whole thing: “Miss Leonore, I am
pathetic.  I do need direction.  I am glad Margaret turned me over to you.”  John
couldn’t believe he had managed to get past the word Margaret…. He slumped.

“Well, John, from now on you are Fido.  I’m going to take a shower now.  For the
time being, my only command is ‘stay’!  Got that?”  He nodded.

“When we get back I’ll tell you most of the things that Laura will be doing to
you.”  Leonore grinned again.  “Partly to see the look on your face.”  She got
up.

“Oh, in case you care, while Laura is torturing you tonight, expect me to be
consoling myself with my Hitachi Magic Wand a few yards away from you.  Since you
seem to like staring at my crotch so much, maybe that will help you endure your
sad, sad situation.  I certainly expect to have a ball watching YOUR crotch!”
She giggled and walk out of the room, very deliberately rolling her hips as she
left.  John noticed.

                (to be continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment