Saturday, May 11, 2013

Shameful Secrets by Kerry


Submitted by submissive, Kerry Otoole


When I was a teenager I went to visit at my Aunt's two or three times a year. My cousin was a year or so younger than me. She was real bitchy! She'd never miss a chance to mock me or make fun of me but, for some reason, I never tried to fight back. I knew that, if we had a fight, my Aunt would take her side.

One day I found myself home alone and I went to explore my cousin's room. Her panties were in the upper right hand drawer and I found them right away. They were the sheerest, and silkiest, and whitest panties that I had ever seen.

I zipped down, took out my dick, and started to do a masturbation. I stood there, in front of her mirror, rubbing my stiff little thing against the silky nylon. It's exciting to do it in a girl's room! Her bed, her clothes, her pictures! There was a picture of her class: boys and girls both: I played with my weenie right in front of the picture and I imagined they were all looking at me.

I had to hurry: what if my Aunt came home and caught me? So I grabbed some Kleenex and, kissing the pure sweet panties, I brought myself off.

The next year I discovered the laundry hamper in the bathroom. Wow! The ones in the laundry were somehow more interesting than the ones in her bureau. Sometimes there would be two or three pairs, all different styles and materials. I noticed once in a while the panties would be damp and have a very very special smell; this seemed to happen when she'd been on a sleepover with one of her girlfriends. I was safe in the bathroom! I could lock myself in, stand in front of the mirror, and take my time as I wanked myself off

I never thought of trying on the panties. But I couldn't help but imagine what would happen if I got caught. Scarey! Would my Aunt make me put them on, and maybe walk around in them in front of my cousin and her friends?

I was jealous of the way my cousin played with her girlfriends. Always whispering and laughing and touching each other. She loved to make fun of me in front of her friends. She'd tease me and say that I was always playing with me "little thingy". It was very embarrassing but there was nothing I could do about it.

I was fascinated because girls like to go to the bathroom together. If you get close to the door you can hear them giggling and sometimes you hear the tinkle sound. I wished I could be in there with them or, at least, to peek in and watch what they were doing.

I never did get caught: was I lucky? But I sure learned something! When I was older, and I was bewitched be an assertive Lady, I was ready. It is a privilege to serve a Lady and I know that I must always do my best to please her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment