Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mistress Poem - Hylarks Swordthain

Too great a Mistress too good for me,
Are my thoughts when first we meet.
I now find myself smiling happily,
When I am kneeling at your feet.

My path to You has been long,
Fraught with many turns gone wrong.
But time and fate have made me yours,
For you to make my submission strong.

Happy and content now just to be Yours,
Under your firm but loving care.
My submission and obedience I give to you,
In a relationship we both share.

A gentle guide and strict teacher,
Both these things you are.
But for me you will always be,
My brightest light and guiding star.

Beautiful and confident as you appear to be,
A role model for all to cherish and admire.
Your submissive I take pride in being,
Your collar and control I deeply desire.

To serve and please you with all I am,
My gift I freely give to thee.
I pray Mistress you accept this gift,
my submission to you sets me free.

Thank you never seems to be enough,
To show my gratitude and admiring heart.
For all you give and all you are,
I give myself to you and pray we never part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment