Sunday, May 16, 2010

Confession of an Anonymous Domme in New York

A true life confession from an anonymous SL Domme

People ask me why I would never leave New York City. Here’s an example of why: For 3 years I had no idea that my rather unremarkable Korean office colleague Annie, spent her nights and weekends entertaining clients as professional dominatrix Mistress Miko. That just doesn’t happen living in Dayton, or Arlington, or in either of the Portlands. Ok maybe New Orleans or Minneapolis, but the weather in those cities is hell on my hair.

It was only after a discussion about what to do when visiting San Francisco that we discovered our mutual interest in D/s. I’m sure you can imagine how that discussion went.

Upon visiting her website that evening I discovered that she is also a photographer, and specializes in photographing her other specialty, Shibari. One gallery on her site is plastered with fabulous black and white photographs of twisted naked bodies held motionless by miles of rope.

The day after visiting Miko’s site, I remarked how beautiful and intriguing I found the photos. I inquired as to whether her subjects were clients or models and if she gave lessons or held workshops. She said yes to all of the above. This segued into a story about a male client she was seeing that weekend who enjoyed being tied and photographed, but was reluctant to let her exhibit the photos.

She invited me to a Saturday session she would be having with this client, indicating that he would enjoy my presence and I would learn something about her art. I reluctantly agreed thinking this was headed in the direction of a Penthouse forum letter, but at the time I was unattached and bored, so I figured what the heck.

I dressed down in sneakers and jeans with the intent of disappearing into the background as an observer. The studio was in a nondescript grey stone building. I pressed the button labeled MMP studios and was buzzed in, by Miko I presume.

After a five story ride on a casket sized elevator, the doors open to reveal a dark hallway with one green door labeled MMP. As I proceeded out of the elevator, the unmistakable clicking and clanging of a New York City apartment door being unlocked reverberated through the space.

A shaft of light escaped through the opening door to reveal a stranger, or so I thought. It was cute little Annie, almost unrecognizable in leather pants, a black t-shirt, studded collar, and her hair up in a messy bun. She squealed with delight as I reached the door.

As I entered the room I noticed the client was already there, standing naked among a sea of rope coils resembling a mine field. Annie… or rather Mistress Miko kissed my cheek, took my coat and from that point on, was all business.

I leaned on a recessed bookshelf off to the side and watched the goings on. With great agility, speed and precision, Miko spun a sinister web of rope around her client, hoisting and connecting wrists and ankles to various other parts of the body. Soon the boy looked like a doomed victim of a soulless spider.

She stepped away from the contorted figure, brushed her hair aside and took a big swig of water from a nearby bottle. She picked up a formidable, professional looking camera and began to pace around her victim.

“This is no good,” Miko said in a voice I had never heard from her before. “He’s not sweating. I need him to be COMPLETELY drenched in sweat for this to work.”

A moan came from within the motionless web.

“I’m STARVING,” she said. “Let’s get some lunch!”

-- to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment