Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Recurring Fantasy - Mel Meskin

I am waiting at the bus stop with my Girlfriend. We are sitting in the bus shelter, just the two of us. The weather is cool but dry. My Girlfriend is dressed snugly and very attractively in expensive, warm, thick, cream coloured pinstriped ladies pants, with some gorgeous brown 3 inch high heeled leather boots on her feet. Up top she is wearing a co-ordinated cream coloured cowl neck sweater. Over all this is a luxorious raspberry pink woolen winter coat with a matching leather belt, and cream leather gloves on her hands. She is wearing dark pink lipstick and has short dark blonde hair. I am immaculately but casually dressed for her in black cord stretch jeans, a black roll neck sweater, and a navy blue warm padded jacket. She holds my hand reassuringly and keeps me close to her. When the bus arrives, my Girlfriend ushers me on to the bus in front of her. She then pays the driver for the both of us, and guides me to a seat. I take the window seat. My Girlfriend sits next to me, protecting me from the central isle down the bus. She smiles at me reassuringly and holds my hand on the bus.

It is now late evening and time for bed. I go up to bed first and get undressed. My body is completely shaven below my eyebrows, and I am wearing a CB6000 Short on my penis. I slip on a clean pair of mens cream latex underpants, then slide between the sheets and wait for my Girlfriend. When she comes into the bedroom, she is wearing a long raspberry pink satin nightdress. She smiles at me lovingly and gets into bed beside me. She pulls the covers over us and draws me close to her, pressing her body against mine and cradles my head against her breasts. She talks to me lovingly and strokes my hair. She then wraps her legs around me, and tells me to go to sleep.

My Girlfriend is not my girlfriend. I belong to her completely, She is my Mistress, my Lover and my Protector. Safe and secure, I drift off into a deep and contented sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment