Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Groom - Roxana


You should never have had those extra beers that night. Nor, should you have confessed your inner most secret desire to your friends on your bachelor night.

If you had kept your stupid mouth shut, you would never have known what you were missing out on, and life would have continued on as planned.

But no, you had to be the big smart man. A man of the world and brag. You sealed your future with just a few choice words, words spoken in drunkenness and pride.

That's where I came in.

(laughs)

Through a friend of a friend I was asked to show you how deep the rabbit hole went. And I being bored on my visit to my home town, gleefully accepted the request to break the bunnie from his cherry.

You had always had the desire to spend the night with a Dominant woman, subjected to her whims and commands.

Well little bunnie, I was either your dream come true, or your worst nightmare.

I was given your cell number 8 days before the wedding, and told to make your wildest dreams come true.



You were told a gift was about to present itself and to prepare.



It started with text messages. Telling to you go to a place at a certain time. I hid in the shadows to make sure you were able to take commands.



You turned up, and bought the clown mask from the store, and wore it on the bus home. I sat at the back of the bus listening to your feeble excuses when people looked at you. Ours is not a big village. There was no way to hide. A joke, a bet, a silly dare before your wedding you told the folks who boarded the bus along the route.



I sat and giggled at the back. You had no idea I was she. And, how I was about to rock your world to its foundations.



I wonder if you knew then what you know now, would you have continued? I think not.



(laughs)



The messages come through thick and fast, then turned into commands. I told you all the things I was going to do to you, and how you would respond and feel to my commands. I know you were hard just reading the text.



You had no idea where they were coming from. I covered my tracks and hid my phone number. It would not have helped you anyway, It was a prepaid phone your friends bought me for the fun.



You were told to go to the adult store and tell the assistant who you were. The guy behind the counter who greeted you had served on his knees to me in the past, and as as the good subbie boy he was, handed the list to you of things to be bought.



I giggled when he phoned me and told me the look in your face as he loaded up the basket of goodies. It took quite a bite out of your wallet too. I wondered how you would explain that charge on your credit card to your new bride.



Time came you were told to go to the main hotel in town. I told you to bring your new toy bag. I told you how to dress.



Wait in the lounge bar for further instructions.



From the dinning room, I watched you knock drink after drink back. I smile to myself, knowing how nervous you were.



Then came the text. The room number. At last.



You were edgy, secretive in the way you acted. It must have been hard to act that way around all these people you grew up with, and your wedding just 3 days away.



Oh I send you an email warning you to not do this. I told you it would change you. I told you that you had no idea what you were getting yourself into. I told you little bunnie to run away and not think how deep the rabbit hole went.



But bunnies are not known to be smart. I got a message back through the grapevine that you "Needed to do it to get it out of your system"



Who was I to deny you.



I heard the room door lock behind you, as you pushed your way from the side of the hole and jumped that faithful afternoon.



(laughs)



If you though you were a man when you entered the room, I left you in no doubt how deep the rabbit hole was. I redefined your perception of life that day.



I left while you lay sleeping in and exhausted slumber, and slipped away quietly. Your naked body and the scattered toys around you.



****************************************************************************



Like a thief in the night, I slipped into the church to see your face as you married.....



But you bad bunnie did not turn up, did you?



I saw the trail of destruction you left behind you.



You were a coward, and left the village the night before.



***************************************************************************



I know you tried to find me.



Your messages were passed through



But I had long left the UK to return to my home in America.



I know how desperate you were to relive the glorious time we spent



But you were just a little smart ass slut to me.



Just a toy to amuse me for the few days I had left of my trip.



Do I feel guilty.............



Hell no.



I gave you courage



I gave you freedom



I gave you the opportunity to realize your destiny



***************************************************************************



I wonder if you had your time again, would you trade the gifts I left you to return to innocence?



I think not.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment