Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anonymous Domme

I am a domme...
I don't usually play with other girls. While I have more than enough fire in my belly to nearly introduce most boys to their maker, I have a soft spot for women. Oh, I'll boss 'em around. But when it comes time for the leather to strike flesh, both my wind up and my follow through are significantly more measured.

Being a sub, or a servant? Not really in my nature... however... when it comes to intricate or interesting bondage, I am a very willing participant. Predicament bondage can be particularly enticing. I guess I can subscribe to being a victim when it involves endurance or standing up to a challenge. Due to my dominant disposition, the most challenging moment is the application of that first circle of rope or strap that signals my physical surrender. However, once the deed is done and my wrists are snuggly tied and cinched together or otherwise tethered to some stationary object, the contest is on.

It's very common to see Asian mistresses demonstrating the art of rope bondage such as shibari at fetish gatherings and conventions... and whenever I am in the audience at such a exhibition, my heart races at the thought of being the subject. There is one particular Asian Mistress I have seen several times who is particularly stern and physically fit. You are more likely to see her dressed in a tank top, shorts and sneakers than in fetish gear when demonstrating her skill.

More often than not, her female subject is left to hang like one of the exhibit decorations, glistening with sweat in a beautiful web of intricate roping. And while I have a hard time tearing myself away, I usually move on to tend to other business. Once, I returned quite some time later, perhaps an hour or more, to find the same subject in the same position, drenched in sweat, gritting her teeth. She was grunting as passers-by were encouraged to poke her resulting in her swinging back and forth like a tortured pendulum.
And as I passed by the helpless girl and offered my pokes to keep her in motion, I stood on my tip toes, looked her in the eye and said, "I'm jealous."

0 comments:

Post a Comment