Sunday, October 4, 2009

eric's Confession - ericF McCauley

Maybe it was the relief of all of the stress that I was feeling with my return from vacation. It is possible that I did not get enough sleep last night. Was it the effect of jet lag? I was sitting in my office reading various reports on endowment funds when I heard a whisper echo in my head, "Slut." It was the voice that I had heard on Sunday, which upon hearing, I felt my skin tingle, my lips dry, and my heartbeat accelerate.

She needled me playfully in the midst of our conversation. She nudged me closer to my deepest desires. We had only spoken a few times up to that point, so her teasing was only a nudge. When she lightly pressed me to where she wanted me to go, my body and my mind moved with her.

It was the soft caress of her voice that drew me to be interested in her to begin with. I admit feeling that she was beyond my reach when I first heard her. I could feel her bright smile piercing inside of me when she approached me unexpectedly with a warmth that I felt travel all the way to my toes. My smile grew and my body responded to her as she formally introduced herself to me on the street.

Sunday was different. She made me writhe with her perfectly timed jabs at my desires and with the banter that we exchanged. As I listened to her explain to me how she just knew that I was a slut, my mouth watered, I was drawn to press my lips to the skin between my finger and thumb and suckle, my hands balled into fists as she touched me with my own deep desires and my toes curled at the feeling of the level of impact that she had on me. That she had over me.

Hearing Her voice made my mind into a kind of mush. So many different things moved through my mind and my soul as I heard Her voice. She talked about installing an intercom in my desk and taunting me during each day. I can only imagine what She might say. My mind wrestles with the idea of looking through my office doorway and seeing Her walk inside. Watching Her closely as She makes Her way in, turns to the door and shuts it.

She smiles as She reaches the edge of my cluttered desk, shaking Her head in a tease. Her voice floats through my head as She says, "You really should do something about this desk slut." My body quivers as I hear Her voice, shift in my chair, lick my lips, knowing that with each movement, i am confirming what She has already concluded. I am a slut. Being a slut is part of me. There is nothing that I can do or want to do to avoid that reality.

As She moves closer I stammer, letting out a soft voice as I look into Her eyes as my body is drawn to lean in Her direction. "Miss I am a piler with my work. I'd be lost without my stacks." I see Her smile once again as She leans over slightly, making sure that my eyes are focused on Hers, "I know slutty boy. We will take care of that problem in other ways."

With that, She lifted Her purse from Her arm and set it on the papers and files resting on the corner of my desk. My eyes drift down to Her purse as they widen, feeling my cock rising within my chinos in anticipation, knowing that She notices every movement of my body when She's looking at me. "I have something for you in here, that I think You will enjoy."

Her hand disappears into Her purse and I lean even closer to the open purse, rocking just a bit, then catching myself as I try to control my movements a little better. My cheeks are flushed and red. My toes curl as Her hand rises from Her purse, lifting a small toy from it, and sets it on the desk. She closes Her purse, slides it back on Her arm as my eyes move to the toy resting in the middle of my desk, the hair on the back of my neck standing out of desire to please Her, and out of a sense of fear that someone might knock just at that moment.

My eyes rise back to Her as She says, "Take it boy. The intercom has been installed in Your desk, and this toy will help me use the system more effectively. Pick the toy up, and suckle on its head, just so i can see what You'll be doing as i instruct You over the intercom." My lips part widely, not out of protest, but out of a deep desire to fulfill Her desires and, as a result of fulfilling Her desires, fulfilling mine.

I lift the toy to my lips and wrap my lips around the head of it, suckling it into my mouth as my eyes lift to Hers, seeing Her smile turning into a bit of a dark grin. She gives me a playful wink, then turns. I see the back of Her suit and Her flowing hair as She opens the office door, just in time for me to gasp, and slide open my desk drawer and slip the toy inside, panting just a bit.

I shakes my head as my mind suddenly clears, blinking, trying to figure out where I had just traveled. Did She just walk into my office? I don't think She did, but I feel Her presence here.

The voice that I heard today was not caused by stress, lack of sleep or jet lag. The voice seemed to come from deep within me. It was her. She quietly, but firmly slipped into my head, touched my body, and ignited a hunger that was resting deep within me. The feeling was electric.

I tilt my head and open my desk drawer, feeling a grin rise on my lips as I look inside. I slowly close it, my smile growing as I look to the door and lick my lips. "This will be interesting."

0 comments:

Post a Comment