Sunday, September 28, 2014

Diary Of A Dominion Auction Slave by Xavier

                                    by Xavier

The ladies gather near the stage on which i'm kneeling, naked in a cage
I feel their eyes and begin to blush, frightened, yet excited. Wow, what rush

It's my turn. Though nervous and cold, I must impress if I am to be sold

I answer questions and even tell a joke and finally am purchased for a can of coke
Even though the price is low, off with my owner I must go

Day 1

She chains me to the radiator and says "Listen here you pathetic masturbator
I own you now for a week, now cage my cock so it won't leak."

She stripped me naked and my clothes she burnt, then whispered to me "Forget all you've learnt;
You're mine now and by day seven my debauched world will become your Heaven"

Day 2

Mistress kicked me and then she said, "I think it's time that fat ass bled." She strapped  me to her crucifix, then whipped and beat me just for kicks. She used whips, crops and leather belts to cover my ass in angry welts

Day 3

"Two days have gone and I have allowed to pass without invading your pretty ass. On day three I have set a goal to fuck and stretch your glory hole."

She took a strap-on from a case, it was fucking huge. You should have seen my face.
She lubed it up and fucked me deep, I remember that night -- as I could not sleep

Day 4

"Wake up my slave it's day four,  today I'll make you my little whore." I had to wear a dress and heels so high, and was then taken (to a gay bar) to perform forced bi.

Day 5

By day five I had accepted my fate: I was hers to humiliate. She took me to a public park, and -- on collar and leash -- she made me bark.  I realized I had become her dog, to tease and torture, for her to use and flog.

Day 6

 My lady said "Thank fuck it's Friday.  Today my whore the you clean and tidy."  I then made lunch and she invited  friends who fucked me with strap-ons  from both ends.  When I thought she couldn't be any meaner, she made me fuck the vacuum cleaner. With my humiliation complete ,  I knelt before her and kissed her feet.

Day 7

As we got to day seven,  my lady's debauched  world indeed had become my heaven.  She released my cock and then said "Go!".  I turned and cried and pleaded "No!". She smiled softly, gave my cock a rub and said "Xav be happy; you are now a dominion sub."

0 comments:

Post a Comment