Saturday, July 26, 2014

Confession For Fawna by Lady Chance

Fawna, Tanarra, and Chacha...

For a while, it was the three of us.  The power of three.
I was the quiet one, Tanarra the sweet one, and Fawna was the energy, the driving force.  We would laugh until tears, we would ache with tears, she understood me on a level that I know not many others could get.

I watched her videos on youtube... The first one being "Royals"... that song we harmonized to... and I sobbed, I want her back.  I will always want her back.  She lived with me at Chaos Lost, and she will always have a place there, her "Tower of Isolation" just as she left it.

Your chair is there, Fawna.  I still feel you there.


I loved you, and love you still.

Always.

Chance "ChaCha" Chaotic Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment