Saturday, May 11, 2013

John's Long Journey Into Night Part 8 by Doc Nolan


                    John’s Long Journey into Night – Part Eight
                   
Synopsis of Previous Parts:
John, recently divorced, goes to his high school reunion, and meets an aggressive former classmate, Leonore, who – it turns out – is at the center of a circle of female domme friends.   He discovers to his discomfort that his supposedly ‘chance meeting’ with Lenore has been everything but.  It was engineered by his ex-wife Margaret. Leonore explains one of her several motives for accepting Margaret’s ‘challenge’:  “I don’t give a crap about you actually -- but I thought you might bring a novel adventure into my life”. John now knows his purpose….  He is driven to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, by Lenore – but only after she has locked him up tight, putting the key to his ‘parts’ on her wrist.  There they meet Laura – who Leonore describes with a grin as ‘a good friend – and a sadist!”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John  stared at the bowl of dog food Laura had served him.  He was already kneeling, but he realized the laughing women – Laura and his new ‘boss’ Leonore – were waiting for him to entertain them.  He hesitated.

“It’s dinner time, Fido,” said Leonore, giggling.  Laura immediately picked up on the hint.  Placing her tiny hand on his neck, she forced it down – and once his face was over the bowl – placed her small left foot on his neck.  His face ended up mashed into the dog food.  “Oh, my, Laura.  You haven’t lost your knack, have you!” Laura had almost immediately released John from the pressure of her foot, so his face was a few inches over the malodorous mush.
 
Laura finally spoke.  “Good.  He didn’t whine when I did that.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t have brought him here if I’d thought he would.  His ex-wife filled me in on him, so I was pretty sure he’d knuckle under.  So far he has.”  Leonore paused.  “You two have fun.  I’m gonna take a nap.  Oh, Laura…. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t!”

Laura smiled broadly.  “You mean like Larry?”

Leonore said, “I think I may get him to ‘Larry-level’, Laura – but remember that took several months.  You will have to wait a bit for anything that extreme….. But I trust you to know where to stop today.  Later, kids…”

John sensed Laura over him as Leonore left the room.  He couldn’t help think of the provolone, Gruyere and salami on the table – far above him.  He also couldn’t help thinking of Laura’s curves and hidden places, though he’d never seen them.  The imagination is a powerful motor.

Laura spoke. “I am impressed, John.  Or Fido.  Or whatever I choose to call you.  In any event, you seem to have enough sense not to raise your head from that bowl….. I think I’ll call you Fido, same as Leonore does.  Nod if you have heard me.”

John nodded.  He suspected – no, he knew – he should be very careful to please Miss Laura.

“Did Leonore tell you I’m a sadistic bitch and that I  love to tease and edge?”  John nodded.  There was a silence.
“She told me she was going to fit you with a cage on your privates.  I see she did.  Your frustration is my fuel, dog boy.  In case I’m not being clear -- I could give a shit if you get off on what I’m gonna do to you while Leonore’s asleep.”

You see, boy….”  She paused.  “It’s all about me!”

“Actually it’s all about me and Leonore….”

Out of the corner of his eye, John could see one of Miss Laura’s delicate feet.  It was neatly pedicured with a delicate tracery of flowers painted onto the nail of her big toe.  Red on pink.  She had gold rings encircling the second and the pinky toes.  John so wished he could touch his tongue to her foot.

“Oh, bitch boy, did I tell you I’m a mind reader?”  John knew his surreptitious glance had been noticed.  Too late did he realize there was a full-length mirror in the corner of the room.

“May I get up, please, Miss Laura?” he asked, wondering if he should have.

“Fuck no!” she shot back.  Silence.  “I want to make you cry first.  Besides, you haven’t eaten dinner.”  She laughed.  “You and I are going to eat first.  While you’re finishing your slop, I want you to imagine me eating from my table – with your eyes down.  And…. I want you to get ready for ‘later’, too.”   John nodded.

“You fucking idiot,” she added.  “You have no idea what I have planned for you after we dine.”  She laughed again and John could hear her moving away toward the table.  He wondered when Leonore would return.  He was frightened.  Excited… but afraid.

-----------------

Somehow John kept the dog food down.  He felt a wave of misplaced compassion for dogs condemned to eat ‘crap out of a can’.   He heard Laura eating – and then he heard her heading for the kitchen; she must have finished.  As the moments ticked by he wondered why she was so long there.  More minutes ticked by.

Then he saw her feet.   Both of them.  Right in front of his face.  She kicked the empty bowl viciously and it skittered across the hard maple flooring, making a clang as it hit the baseboard at the end of its journey.  “Later I’ll have you wash the dishes, you pathetic fuck.  Do you hear?”  John nodded vigorously!

His mind snapped back to her comment before ‘diner’: What had she meant by ‘later… what I have planned for you”?  At the instant the thought crossed his mind, a searing pain hit his upper left buttock.  She giggled.
 
“Pain!  I love to watch men in pain, Fido.  It’s my obsession!  And after having a nice light meal and watching you humiliate yourself, it’s even better!”  John felt another stroke – harder yet -- on the other buttock; he involuntarily flinched. Laura said – in a voice stronger than he’d imagined the tiny girl could master: “STAY!”   He held himself as immobile as he could.  It took a lot of willpower not to respond to her assault.

“Now John, or whatever the fuck your name is, I’m gonna beat your ass with this yardstick until either I get off or until my arms get tired.”  She didn’t sound as if she were kidding.

She then added, “It’s SOOO hot that Leonore has your ‘fun parts’ in that cage, boy.  I love that you can’t get it out of there.  And the key on her wrist is a hoot.  You are fucking trapped!  And you are my toy for the day!”  Laura increased the pace of the blows, raining them down faster and faster.  John noticed he could hear her breathing; it seemed faster and faster too.  Not to mention louder and closer.  He also could smell her -- clean and perfumed, but with an underlying odor that he knew well: female lust.

He thought, “She IS a sadist!”  What really shocked him most was that he liked that idea.  Somehow – with every blow she landed on his increasingly tender backside – he felt as if he were making her happy.  It was something he’d missed in the last years of Margaret.  Margaret was a destroyer and had torn his life down with glee and selfish unconcern.  This was different.  Laura was getting off.  That made it different.  It made it meaningful.  John realized with a start that even turning on this sadistic woman made him feel virile.  His cock, locked up tight, couldn’t express how he felt, but his mind soared.  He felt as if he’d been drinking some incredible elixir or smoking some unknown weed.
 
He was being used to satisfy this pervert’s lust.  And it felt good!

His reverie ended prematurely.

“Damn, Laura, you are NOISY!”  Leonore’s voice sounded more amused than annoyed.  But Laura had stopped the strokes of the yardstick.  John missed the pain.

“I’m very impressed, Leonore!” said Laura.  “I’ve been whacking away at this fool’s butt and he hasn't bitched or whined or even said one fucking word.  And I’ve been laying it on him HARD!”
 
Leonore laughed, and then said, “Would I give you a third rate guy to take your frustrations out on?  Have I ever?”

John realized then that he was only one in a parade of males that had passed this route before.  He was humbled.  But only for a second.  Then he realized he had been selected and presented to Laura as part of a select elite.  He had a responsibility.  His job was only beginning.  His function was to delight.  And he was proud that he had – so far – apparently delivered.  John, taking care to hide his face, still facing down, let a smile cross it.

This time his face was unnoticed and unremarked upon.  He felt very close to the two women.

                                                            (to be continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment