Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Hidden Male - Michme Sandalwood

I listen to the sounds of My Mistress approaching me. “Greeting My Mistress” I say in this turtle like position as required. With every step of her heels touch the floor I hear the resounding click. You can almost hear her toe hit the floor before the heel strikes the floor. I know she leaves the floor as bare wood so I will hear her every movement when I can’t see her. I hear the movement of her clothing shuffle. I try to image what she’s wearing today. I’ve never seen her in the same outfit twice. The cloth sounds close to her skin, soft textures, something very quite. It must be expensive. I would like to see this but my head is down with my view on nothing but the wood floor.

I’m not moving a muscle as she approaches my form. She’s so near me. I can feel her gaze gliding on the back of my skin. I’m in this position for her to examine every little detail of my back. I can hear her breathe inhaling and exhaling slowly. It’s soft with no excitement or rush. She touches her fingers on my back tracing the lines of my bones beneath my skin. The first touch was so unexpected I nearly jumped as I kneel here. She moves her finger lightly from bone to the next bone following the tail she wishes. Goose bumps rise and race form every little corner of my being. She moves her fingers so slowly that the goose bumps travel up my back. I know that she has also raised a blush on my skin.

A cold point is jabbed onto my back so sharp it’s cold. Then I feel her fingers and palm on the cold and smell the aroma of oils. She rubs the oil onto my back making my skin shinny, soft and warm. Her rubbing oil on my back is something new and different. I don’t know why she’s taking this tender care for my back. Her fingers excite me so much as she rubs the oil into my flesh. She kneads my flesh with every movement. This is very relaxing. I wonder as to why she’s doing this? She applies a second coat on my flesh rubbing it into the first. My skin is now so supple to her touch.

She rises and moves away from me to her chest near the foot of the bed. I hear her insert a key to her unlock it. It opens with a squeak and she moves objects inside it. This is the trunk she keeps her toys in. Some will please me other will not so she has told me. Most have pleased my body but for one. I don’t know if this will be the one or not, but I wait with my head so close to the floor daring not to look. I hear her close and lock the trunk again. Slowly she returns to me, so very slowly she moves across the floor. My skin burns hot with excitement as she approaches me. No knowing what she’s holding in her hand. Can it be the thing I dread or something else, I can’t tell. She’s so slow to approach my kneeling form. She knows I am totally at her mercy.

Again I jump when I feel something on my back. Something is teasing my flesh that is a bit longer than a finger. The something turns into two, then three, the four on my back. They are just a light caress to my skin.

For the first time since she enters she speaks to me with a sharp voice “Pet you’ve displeased me last night flirting with other ladies instead of with me.”

I dare not contradict her as she stands over me other than to reply meekly “yes My Mistress.”

I also fear that what she holds in her hand is what I fear from the trunk. My skin turned a hot red, if it was even possible. It’s burning me with excitement and fear. She stands there so close to me. Yet I feel her distant and hard with that sharp voice still echoing in my mind.

Then I hear it, the very bad sound that I feared might be in her hand. The whoosh of her cat of nine and the tips finding my skin with an intense pain that removes the air from me.

“One, Thank you Mistress” I quickly say as the burning reaches deep within me.

Then a second whoosh I hear from her mean cat as it tears into my back with out any mercy.

“Two, Thank you My Mistress” I babble through the pain.

Feeling my world close tight into me with gray as the color I see. I hear the whoosh again followed by even greater pain on my skin.

My breath is pulled from my lungs. I struggle to say “Three, Thank you My Mistress.”

Kneeling there feeling my skin cry to me to crawl away, run, hide, turn invisible, just do something to stop the pain. You think that you are a stupid boy to kneel here, taking this.

Whoosh the cat calls my back again with more pain in new untouched areas.

Struggling to see the light from the gray I say “Four, Thank you My Mistress.” Thinking four this is only four I’ve felt on my back.

The pain cries for me to move. My training tells me to stay and take what my Mistress in giving me and thank her. Thank her My Mistress for even the air I breathe.

Whoosh the cat signs it song of misery to my back.

The light vanishes but I know I must tell her even in this dark place “Five, Thank you My Mistress.”

Searing heat is rising from my flesh. Does the tale of can you fry and egg on the sidewalk apply to my burning back? I fee the slightest of air crossing me with new pain. I feel my muscles tighten on my very bones crying not to let this happen again.

She waits such a long time then I feel her hand on my balls and dick as she squeezes them. “Excited are we pet?” she asks. After kneading them for a minute she releases them and rises.

Whoosh the cat cares not how I feel as it sings it tune of pain into my flesh.

“Six”, I whimper the word as fast as I can “Thank you My Mistress.” It seems for ever waiting, kneeling before her. She’s taking her time with this. I can’t see her but I suspect she’s smiling at my waiting for her to finish.

Whoosh the cat cries again.

My pain has returned even greater than the last time, lost in the pain I try to remember if I call out. No quick mind calls the number I scream in my head “Seven” with an intake of air “Thank you My Mistress.” Did I say it in time or will she require more.

I’m waiting so long as my back pulses. Tears from in my eyes and are pouring to the floor in front of me. Breathing is very hard now. Every breath I can’t get into me deep enough. I’m waiting so long is this the end of you anger?

Whoosh the cat cuts into my raw back again.

I’m lost in the pain, in the gray cloud calling me to go into that place that no one can find me. I scream I need to count.

“Eight, Thank you My Mistress” with the pain cloud so close to the end of me. Again I know I will have to wait. My back is pulsing with pain and feeding every inch of my mind.

Waiting hoping she has finished, but no the cat call again to my back, whoosh.

Some one is yelling in the next room I hear that and wonder who? My mind call say the number quick boy say it now. “Nine, Thank you My Mistress” I rattle out my mouth with still some one screaming near me that I do not see. Pulsing my back cries to me to do something, anything to just stop the pain. All I can to is wait and wonder.

I feel a finger on my neck, caressing my skin there. It’s something different to focus on over the cries of my back. It moves so slow on my neck and shoulders just above the angry back that I’ve. I feel it leave my back. Where it was is now cold and missing.

The finger, I think, where is that finger as I feel it push into my ass hole. She probes deep to find my prostrate and rubbing it to excite my dick to a new hard that I’ve not had in a long time. She massages it for a long time then removes her finger.

As I wait and wonder whoosh the cat calls me to the life of pain again.

So sharp this time and I hear that scream again from somewhere. Boy count I hear myself calling again. “Ten, Thank you My Mistress” I hear from some far land. Was that me did I answer the call of the cat?

Waiting a long time without anything, then I feel the lips of My Mistress on the top of my head kissing me softly. “You did well in your punishment mine” she whispers. Her soft voice in my ears is music that will make me complete. Even through the pain I smile at her soft gentle voice so near my. With her breath falling on my hair softly I know that she’s My Mistress that loves me.

Remaining in this position I then feel the cold wet of the cloth cleaning my striped back. It reduces the pain a little but I know it will be there for a long time. I know I will need to do better to please My Mistress. Every touch of the cloth gives me a cold touch, but it only last a second before the pain returns as it moves away to a new spot.

“Pet I do love you, this did hurt me to do this to you” she tells me.

She kneels before me for my visual pleasure. She sits there just looking at me for the longest of a time. Smiling softly at me and melting my soul as only she can do.

She moves away and returns with something smelling of KY jelly. She kneels behind me on my legs trapping them. I feel something press to my ass hole. Some thing wide as it pushes into me. She keeps pushing and pushing till it rest on my prostrate. She knows she has found it and start this vibrator. She moves it back and forth slowly on my poor prostrate. The feeling is so intense I know I will cum without permission. This is what she wants but will not tell me to cum. So long she teases it the pressure is building and I can’t stop it.

Whining softly I plead “please may I cum, My Mistress?” She kneads my butt as she plays some more.

“Did you ask me something pet?” She coos as she teases me.

A little more boldly I ask “Please My Sweet Loving Mistress may your pet, your property cum?”

I know she’s smiling as she reaches under me and tweaks my nipple. “Will you lick it up pet?” she laughingly asks me.

“Yes My Mistress I will clean your floor of my cum.” whispering to her as I bit my lip to not cum.

“Ok pet you may cum now” she tells me. This is all I need to release my pain and I cum and cum and cum.

I do Love My Mistress so much she’s the light of my life.



MichMe Sandalwood,

Tribute: This was a story that I was requested to write based on a picture in my then Mistress now Protector’s home Lady Cenedra Ruby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment