Sunday, July 10, 2016

Prey by Lady Lisa

THE PREY by Destiny Teardrop

Darkness falls.  The allotted time approaches.

I stride steadily, confidently, purposefully. The sound of my sharp stiletto heels resounding off the walls of the long, dark alleyway. The rain falls heavily:  large, cold, wet droplets, bouncing on the paving stones.  I keep my head up, forward, occasionally lifting my hand to push my  hair from her eyes as the rain continues to pour. I am wearing black, naturally, the low light from the street lamps reflecting on the wet leather of my coat.

At the end of the alleyway, he cowers in the corner. Naked but for a leather collar, kneeling, waiting as instructed .  His head is lowered, he shivers in the rain. His body is covered with a fine sheen of moisture, both sweat and rain water. He hears me approaching.  He trembles with fear and excitement. He wants this, he needs this…he needs me, but he fears me also. My power enthralls him, terrifies him, entraps him.

My footsteps grow louder as I approach him. I stop. He sees my feet, the pointed toe of my boots an inch from his flesh. Time seems to stand still as he feels my presence. The pitter patter of the rainfall fades into the distance, all he can hear is his own ragged breathing. He dare not speak.

I bend down and place a leather gloved hand on his neck, grasping under his chin, I lift his head up, my voice is firm, assured as the corners of my mouth curl up into a slight smile,  ‘Look upon your Destiny’ I tell him, as I attach a leash to the collar on his neck and tug him, crawling, after me.

The air was thick with the heavy scent of lust. I could feel it in every pore of my skin. My heart was thumping hard in my breast as I pulled him along behind me, towards the room. I could hear his ragged breathing, punctuated by the occasional whimper as he struggled to keep up with me, the leash tugging hard on the collar I had placed around his neck.

I paused at the door and knelt down so that my face was level with his. I leant in close to him and lifted up his chin. I looked into his eyes: they were watery, his pupils were large, enquiring, he was dripping wet, soaked through from the rain and  perspiring quite heavily from his crawling to keep up.

I smiled at him, 'Nervous, my boy?'.
I heard him audibly gulp as he replied, 'y..yes....my Mistress and excited also'.
I playfully patted the side of his face, my leather-clad hand making contact with his cheek,
'Good boy, just how you should be.'
I grasped his collar and stood, raising him up to standing as I did so. 'Now remember, this is a test. One you must pass if you wish to please me and gain my permanent collar. Is that understood?'.  He nodded as I pulled him into the room, pushing the door firmly shut behind me.

'Get into the bathroom and prepare. Your instructions are in there' I tossed a small black bag to him. He caught it and muttered, 'Yes Mistress' as he proceeded to the bathroom.

Inside the bag was a large butt plug, lube, four clothes pegs, a razor, toiletries and a list of instructions.

The list read:

                Follow these instructions in this order:
                    *Shower
                    * Plug your ass
                    * Shave your genital area
                    * Peg your nipples
                    * Peg your perineum
                    * Edge
                    *Come crawling back to my feet plugged, pegged and erect

While he was in the bathroom, I removed my jacket and poured myself a large glass of red wine. I sat on the upright chair, crossed my legs and sipped my wine, my booted foot swinging back and forth as I relaxed and waited patiently for my slut to emerge, ready to please me. I picked up the newspaper and idly turned the pages, catching up on the latest gossip. My ear stayed tuned to the noises in the bathroom and I smiled.

After about 15 minutes the door opened, I looked up and he crawled out on all fours. I felt my stomach knot and my clitoris tingle at the sight of his naked, masculine body as he approached. He paused at my feet and knelt up, legs spread, hands behind back, the way he had been instructed to. His arousal was very evident.

'Good boy' I said as I leant forward and flicked the peg attached to his left nipple. He winced slightly, 'Oh, is that a little tender?' I chuckled as I lightly touched the peg and twisted it anti-clockwise. He whimpered, I smiled and felt the growing moisture in my panties.

I stood up, still smiling and unbuttoned my blouse. My black, lacy bra was now  visible, as were my large breasts spilling over the top of the bra cup. I leant behind and unzipped my skirt, easing it down over my full hips, I let it drop the ground then stepped out of it and kicked it swiftly to one side. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it away to join my skirt on the floor. I now stood before him in my black underwear, incuding lacey top stockings, suspender belt and knee length, black leather, stiletto boots.

His jaw dropped as he let out a moan of desire. I grinned as I saw his cock was now even more rigid. 'Mistress, you are so beautiful', he panted.

'Rub your cock and fuck your arse for me, my slut' I commanded.

 'yes Mistress' he muttered as his hands went to work.

 I stood before him, my right hand sliding down into my panties and I too, began to rub. I moved closer, my booted toes touching his spread thighs. I slowly rubbed my wet cunt, soaking my fingers with my hot silky juices as I watched my slut getting closer and closer to the edge.

I pulled my hand out of my panties and wiped my index finger across his top lip.

'Do NOT lick your lips' I commanded.

'Y...yes..Mistress' he whimpered then groaned. as I pushed  my finger in my mouth and sucked it, before sliding my hand back into my panties again.

Within a few seconds, his breathing was faster, louder, he was visibly trembling. 'Mistress....please....I'm on the edge' he gasped.

'Hold it. Don't stop. Don't you dare cum', I said firmly as I placed my fingers on either side of my lace panties and pulled then down and over my boots, stepping out of them and tossing them over my shoulder. I stood back up, legs slightly open as I continued to pleasure myself. His eyes were fixed on my sex. He licked his lips greedily.

In an instant, I leant down and slapped him hard across his left cheek, a resounding SMACK echoed in the room as my right hand made contact, my wet fingers leaving a trail of wetness on his upper cheek.

I raised my voice, 'I said don't lick!'. He looked at me aghast as his cheek began to turn red.

'I'm sorry Mistress' he moaned as my index and middle finger returned to my cunt and  I began to stroke myself again, my throbbing clitoris swollen under my fingertips, my juices flowing more readily at the sight of my whimpering, desperate slut.

Tease and denial, my very favourite thing. Oh yes, this was going to be a fun night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment