Sunday, July 10, 2016

2 Way Street by Anonymous

Two way street Pt.1

There she was. Laying on the bed upon her side. Aesthetically so demure and yet, in her yes, that familiar predatory sparkle which offers a glimpse at her nature. We sat on our heels, making the carpet our home for the moment. Must have looked like a couple of prisoners awaiting trial. You never know what to expect when she has an idea to satisfy some deep seeded fantasy or momentary hunger that lingers long enough to be hastily addressed. Running one fingertip across just her bottom lip while assessing our attire, as if peering at pastries through a shop window. Sweet things to be consumed, a sacrifice to satiate the growling beast within. Her persuasive but strong tone of voice breaks what had previously been unintended silence.

"Now, here's the choice you get. You are both going to perform for me. One of you gets to fuck. I know you both desire that greatly after these past couple of weeks. However, the other is the one who garners my permission to cum."

We glance at each other, trying to get a read on the other's preference, or, at least gauge the reaction. Perhaps in some vain attempt to see an equal measure of horror, or, well... Arousal at the prospect. I must have looked a little less eager to her eagle eyes, as his face held a small smirk. I guess that moment I had the first inkling of what was to come.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Came a slightly annoyed query from the bedside. The response was swift. Arms around my back, skin to skin and heated body thrust to mine with enough force to knock me back half prone. I landed on my elbows, coy smirk upon my face. Shifting positions a little so I could get my feet on the ground and push up, I placed a kiss upon his shoulder, and offered up my teeth to mark his flesh gently. The recourse however was a knee, working it's way right up between my legs, seating it's self against the barely covered cheeks of my rear and levering my thigh to one side. Hands sprawled over my back and clawed lines into my skin. More weight upon me as he leaned in to my advance and my elbows gave in, landing us in a writhing heap on the floor.

I wasted no time, groping his buttocks firmly and raking my nails to catch the fabric, pulling it yet tighter. Flesh spilling out the stressed garment and soon, his mostly erect self throbbed hotly against my abs. I hooked my leg across his and rolled us over, pressing his arousal between both of our bodies, and biting down just a little harder. The noise I worked from him seemed to be appreciated, as a soft chuckle could be discerned in the background. Not to lay idle, he took this opportunity, thrusting against me and raking my back with passionate resistance to my dominant position. Rough kisses to my neck, cheek and shoulder kept my mind busy. His hands pulled right up to my chest, and shoved me off of him to my knees. He rose with me, taking ahold of my hair with one hand and with the other, pulling my hips up to sandwich his member between clothen tush and his own stomach.

Being the mischievous soul I am, my immediate response is to grind on him, rolling my hips and tensing my buns to masturbate him between us. He pulls my hair, craning my head over and clamping down on my neck. Sucking, teething, groaning and lapping at my skin with all the intensity I imbue him with. Channeling his desire right back into me. He yanks at my underwear, pulling it half off at least and growls with frustration at it's inability to leave me entirely. My better judgment all but banished by feverish need, I fold to the side under his hand's guidance. once again, finding myself under him. My legs folded up, calves beside his chest, underwear at my knees. His cock beside mine and both pinned between us. I could feel his length sliding against mine with the motion of his frustrated hips. It was as if he fucked the air out of impatient desperation. Sweat begin to lubricate us and make grappling a little more interesting.

The origin of this situation was now lost to me. The fog of arousal, the heat of passion and the burning desire that had long since been kept captive within me had melted it away. My focus was set, and calves gripped his chest, riding his motions with him. We both started to ooze precum in the sheer thrill of it. I felt my head yanked to the side and cheek buried in the carpet, one arm pinned by the wrist way above my head. My other hand slid fingers up his thigh, settling into the crease below the cheek and encouraging each thrust with pressure. I felt his legs shift, and mine become ever more restricted. Fingers slipped from strands, and grasped my ankle. My leg was guided under his briefly risen body, and to the side to join the other. And just like that, my underwear was gone.

I could feel it, pulsating, quivering with the rhythm of his heart beat. Swift and strong. Gripping it between my thighs. His hips rocked. Thoughtlessly, frustratedly fucking any flesh he had access to. Every single time he pushed in, my cock would get grazed by his, and each was a little more coated with the juices of the other. He pinned my other arm, and licked the sweat from my neck and cheek. I now came to greater sense the conclusion of this struggle. Not that I would give in. No, my body was far too hungry to submit just yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment