Sunday, July 10, 2016

July Confession by Erik

It was a lovely evening spent with a lovely Lady.  She asked to read her poetry for me so I could critique it.  Of course I said yes, how could I resist.  Her beautiful smile, her wonderful curves and charming personality, not to mention that lovely English accent.  How could anyone say no?  She whisked me away to her beach side cottage.  I had never been there before that wonderful day.  She quickly showed me her home.  The clocks ticking in the background.  The waves gently crashing upon the rocks outside her windows.  The sun just peeking above the water.  Off in the distance you could hear the song of the birds.  After the brief tour I knelt on the carpet and waited with baited breathe to hear her poem.  I was eager to hear it as others had spoken very kindly to her talent as a word smith.  As she read her poem with an elegance and sophistication that would have made Shakespeare smile with approval it was as if the ground moved under my knees.  Her voice, her tone, her smile shook the very ground I knelt upon.  Really it did...I was experiencing a 5.2 magnitude earthquake that was shaking my wonderful 23rd floor apartment.  Yes, Yes, Yes I know all the submissives are jealous now because I have literally had my world rocked by the wonderfully amazing Lady Lobbie.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment