Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fawna by Lady Chaotic Monday

The day I met Fawna, I was bowled over.  That "bulldozed" feeling has been a common one described by the people who have met her and ultimately, had become enchanted with her.  She was humor and fire, easily slipping in and out of accents, voices and jokes.  It was as if she were many people under one skin, and they were all fighting to share the spotlight.

I'm not ashamed to say I was intimidated.  Being around Fawna was like watching a hurricane, thrilling and engrossing, and also a bit dangerous.  You never knew when you would end up at a voice sex sim, planning a musical based on Orgasming on voice in front of a bunch of strangers, or planning elaborate dance numbers complete with stage, lighting and back up submissives in the middle of the Dominion Courtyard, or at home, around a campfire, harmonizing to "Royals".  Then, at the end of the night having her pass out on your patio furniture.  She was deeply touched that I actually covered her and gave her a pillow while she was sleeping.  I was touched she felt comfortable enough to sleep over.

I miss her, and even though I shouldn't, I sometimes wonder how it would be if she was still with us.  She was 40 years old when she passed away.  Too young.  She was talented, and beautiful and vibrant.  It's going to be two years, in July, that she'll be gone....

 Tanarra, my best friend asked me... "Okay, ChaCha, what's the point of you saying all this?"

I guess I had several points.  I miss her.  I want her to be remembered and I want people to know her.  I could sit here for hours and hours and tell you all about her, sharing every nuance and funny thing I remember.  I don't have hours, though... and I doubt you all would sit still.  So I will extend this invitation to you.... Go see her, her rants, her humor, her beautiful singing voice... and remember that still is just a tiny sliver of who she really was.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL6e00u8SBT6ajTpGT2XObA

0 comments:

Post a Comment