Sunday, February 8, 2015

Impromptu Confessions 1/31/15

What was your last impure thought? What were the circumstances?

Constantly

'Cause, look at me.
And look around.
Surrounded by hotness.

-----------------------------------------

Last night I had impure thoughts about Nick Jonas.... Of course they included his Calvin Klein's shoved his his mouth and a bag over his head.it'

-----------------------------------------

Right about now, thinking about my impure thoughts. But then again, how can we classify thoughts as 'pure' or 'impure'? They are thoughts.... What is pure for me could be impure for you. It depends on so many aspects, including our background, upbringing, religious influence and so on. Well, maybe that in itself was an impure thought.

----------------------------------------

My last impure thought was about 15 minutes ago: receiving a full body massage from an attractive Asian girl while my slave watched.  She even did a yoni massage!  In public!  For everyone to see!

----------------------------------------

I can't think of anything to write (really) as i am too private for that --  even if this is anonymous.  LOL.

----------------------------------------

My most recent impure thoughts were last night as I was picking up lube, or as we call it "jerk juice", and I was debating which blindfold to buy myself for my birthday.  My boyfriend recently said the magic words: "It's been years since I was blindfolded!"

Game on! Impure thoughts to follow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment