Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day by Anonymous

So the most common phrase when it comes to Valentines Day is "Be Mine".  For a submissive, saying this phrase could very well lead to a whole lot of trouble, and even more painful punishments.

Instead, to the Lady who has captivated me entirely, I simply say, "I'm Yours".  With or without a collar around my neck, we both know that I am Yours, entirely.  All You need to do is ask, and it shall be done.  I wake each day with You on my mind, and with each thought, my heart pounds faster, each breath catching in my throat.

My place, when You allow it, is at Your feet, and there is nowhere else that I would rather be.  Though no formal ties bind us, I am bound tightly at Your feet Miss, and today, on Valentines Day, my request is not "Be Mine," but rather, please let me stay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment