Sunday, February 15, 2015

Grizzly Lake by Doc


The sun was setting over the mountain on the other side of Grizzly Lake.  The grueling hike up from Highway 23 had led the couple into a cirque almost a thousand feet above tree line and almost half a mile ‘up’.  The four mile trudge was worth it.  Though they were less than 25 miles from Aspen, they were as alone as if they were in the northern reaches of the Yukon.  The sheer rock walls – impassable – towered above them.  The sky was cloudless, and the forecast was for no chance of rain whatsoever, so they laid their pads and quilts on the ground and simply watched the sun disappear.  It was still several hours before ‘sunset’, but the shadows of the peaks engulfed them long before then.

“I’m glad we came,” she said.  He replied, “I’m glad you talked me into it.”  He paused.  “That was a fucking tough four miles.”  She grinned. “No shit!  I must be very persuasive, huh?”  He smiled and then said, “You amaze me!”  She didn't reply.  She just savored the feeling that came over her as he said it.

They sat for a while, floating in a world of almost total silence.  He could hear his heart beating, though -- maybe because they were at more than twice the altitude of Denver?  He listened to her breath as she leaned against him.  She smelled of sweat, but he kind of liked that.  He was sweaty too.  It wouldn't take long for the dry air to take care of that, leaving them salty and dry.
 
“Am I worth it?” he asked her.  He knew she’d know what he meant.  “I think I’ll keep you around for a while – as long as you satisfy my kinky side.”  She grinned. “Otherwise I may trade you in for a new model.”  He returned her smile.  They both knew he was both willing and able to keep her needs met.  For that matter, his need for affection and adventure were met by her saucy and bouncy attitude.  She was tough inside and very nice to behold on the outside.  She looked into his face.  “What are you thinking about, mister?”

“I thinking you are a delightful pervert, and I’m honored to be of service to you.”  She looked across the lake, gazed up at the mountains, and – without looking back at him – said, “Tonight I want more magic.  Tonight you will service me, my stud.”  And then she looked into his face.  He nodded.  They both knew he was (and had always been) putty in her hands.
 
She then said, “Look into my face.”  He did.  And she slapped his face.  She knew what she was doing.  “I like you because you’re such a masochistic slut.  Did you know that?” she said.  They both knew the answer.  He simply said, “I am hard.”  She knew that too.  They both knew it.

They resumed their silence.  A half hour later, he suggested they start dinner.  She nodded.  He fired up the alcohol stove, poured some water from his Nalgene bag into the titanium pot, and began to boil the water for their Mountain House dinner: lasagna.

Afterward, as the stars began to peek out, one by one, he said, “Aren't you glad it’s not February 14th?”  She laughed.  “Yeah, Valentine’s Day! God, I wonder how fucking deep the snow here must be in February!”  He laughed.  “I ain't coming here any time after October 1st, for sure.  My dick would be permanently sticking straight up – and you wouldn't be enjoying it, either.”
She chuckled.  “You have that right, mister!  I’d be curled up with some hunky guy in Aspen getting laid. I sure wouldn't be up here saving you from hypothermia!  That’s a ‘definite’!”

A shooting star flashed across the darkening sky.  Dusk was turning into night.

“Did you see that?” he said.  “Yup!” she replied.  Then she added, “I’m thinking I’d like you to ‘take care of ‘my needs’ right now,' mister studly. Can you handle that?”  He looked at her, put his hands on her breasts, felt her breathing, sensed her excitement and drew her close.  She looked up.

“Not my tits!  Lower!  Do it the way I like it!”

He did.  She made sure he entertained her for a long, long time.  His turn was when she decided it was his turn to cum.  She was in control.  Over an hour later, looking up at the stars, he decided to say aloud what he was thinking.  “You are a very, very selfish lady.  Did you know that?”

She nodded. “Yep.…. Now shut up and take care of me some more!”

“Yes, ma’am!”  And he did exactly what she told him to do.

They fell asleep several hours after sunset.  The Milky Way was shining from horizon to horizon.  The black mountain outlines hid the stars around Grizzly Lake.  They were snuggled together under a thick quilt, insulated from the icy ground by their pads.  Both were snoring, entwined in each other’s’ arms, warming each other.  They were sticky and smelly.  It didn’t matter.  They were a good match.  Overhead the stars whirled by, an occasional satellite silently slid across the blackness, and the moon came up in the east.  They didn’t notice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment