Monday, January 19, 2015

Dirty Confession by Ronin

    I opened my eyes in a daze as the sting of Mistress' crop tore into the already tender flesh of my ass.  I don't know for how long I was passed out but it sure didn't seem long.  The sting of Her blow was a quick reminder of what had transpired before I passed out.  Mistress had  spent so much time preparing me for the day's event.  Her guests had arrived and I quickly gathered myself and got into position on my knees.  Before me stood my Owner looking as only She could.  My eyes traced up Her thigh high leather boots, Her stockings attached to a garter that ran under the tight, leather mini-skirt and Her small, tight top that barely held in Her breasts.  She was looking down on me with a smirk.  I barely noticed the assembled group before She spoke.. "Now my little slut, let's show our guests just how stretched you are....  Get into position!"
     
    Without hesitation I bent to the floor and pressed my lips to Her boot tip.  "Yes, Mistress!"  I spoke before turning on my knees and getting into position.  The thick chain attached to my collar gave me just enough slack to get into position.    Knees spread, back arched, I swayed my bruised, throbbing ass in the air, hungry for use.  I dropped my head and started panting lightly as Mistress turned to Her guests... "Who would like the first crack at him?" She said it with a laugh.
     
    "Oh, what the hell" a female voice spoke up as I heard the click of Her heel.  A quick peer to the side brought my eyes to the Mistress who spoke.  Her long, slender frame was strutting towards me.  My eyes widened at the sight of the long, thick strap-on that She was wrapping around Her waist.   I gulped softy at the sight of the dido that looked much bigger than the last training plug Mistress had used on me the night before.  She wanted me stretched but still tight enough to struggle when penetrated.

    The Mistress stepped in front of me and pushed Her boot towards me for proper greeting.  I immediately lowered my head and softly kissed Her boot, looked up to Her, and thanked Her for coming.  The Mistress bent down, clasped my chin and opened my mouth before sending a large wad of spit into my mouth, then closed it.. "You're welcome slut, let's see if you were worth the trip."
 
    I smiled nervously back to Her as I softly swallowed the wad of spit in my mouth. The Mistress stepped to the side and then between my legs behind me.  She slammed Her flattened palm square onto my bruised ass, sending a piercing sting rippling through my body... "IN POSITION!" She demanded.  I further lowered my head and ached my back, extending and spreading my ass up as far as I could, presenting it to Her.

    Before I could even breath, She lowered down and forced the large thick dido roughly into my ass.  As the dido split and penetrated my ass, I let out a scream of pain.  This seemed to please Her as She picked up the pace.. now fully thrusting the dido in and out and fucking me like the slut I've become.
 
    She yanked on my leash, demanding a better performance.   I fought against the pain and did as I was told.  I started bucking my body back on the cock, writhing my body, and starting to moan like a whore, begging for more between my short quick screams of pain.  This seemed to enliven Her as She started to beat my ass as She pummeled it.  "Come on boy!  Harder! Show me your worth!"  I became lost in the the display, pumping back against the dildo and feeling further spread and stretched.  The pain began to subside as I embraced the cock.  The Mistress was pleased and began beating my ass and fucking me. She began showing off for the room, who were enjoying the sight of her yanking my leash, spitting on my back and slapping my ass. She was fully engaged as I was feeling pain, pleasure, sweat and drool all at once.  I became fully engrossed as the slut that I now am.  "Goooood boy!" She exclaimed...."Come on, slut... FUCK"

    The Mistress, with the dildo completely drilled into my ass then be beckoned Her boy after a quick approval from my owner..."Come on babe.  Jump in on the fun!"

    Utterly dazed as the Mistress pumped and thrust into me and as She spit and beat on my ass, I didn't even notice the boy stepping in front of me and loosening his belt.  Mistress yanked my leash, forcing my head up to face the fully erect cock now inches from my mouth.  As the Mistress slid the Her cock all the way into my ass and paused, she looked to my owner.  "Do as you're trained, slut!" my owner demanded.  Pushing aside my natural hesitation I puckered my lips, leaned in, and softy kissed the tip of his cock as I was fully mounted onto Her strap-on.

    The boy laughed and smiled at me.  Before I could even react, he thrust his hips and pushed his rock-hard shaft into my mouth ALL the way -- until his balls pressed against my chin. He held them there.  As I felt his hand reach down and grip a handful of hair behind my head he spoke to his Mistress..."Let's give them a show, Miss!"  Before I could gather my thoughts they both started pounding.

    Lips wrapped around his shaft, my tongue flattened, I began to take the unrelenting thrusts of his cock. Moaning and laughing with his Lady, the boy proceeded to fuck my mouth with little mercy.  Drool dripped from my chin as I took it, sucking the cock. I held back my gag as the massive tip of it slammed against the back of my throat.   Concentrating on the cock I could now barley feel the pounding my now numb ass was still taking.  My ass cheeks were surely purple since the Mistress didn't let up. This slut (me) almost passed out at this point.

    In and out his cock thrust into me.. His firm grip pulled and pushed my mouth onto his cock... For what seemed like an endless time, his destruction of my body continued -- until his moans started getting louder and deeper...  "HERE IS COMES!!!.... The bastard quickened his pace as his pulsing shaft slammed in and out of my mouth. I began to feel him tremble. As a long deep moan started escaping his mouth I opened mine yet wider. He pulled his cock almost all the way out and when he started pressing back in.   As he slid in it erupted. .  A thick, hot stream of cum exploded into my mouth as I felt his grip tighten.  The boy held my face fully against him as the massive flow of cum filled my mouth. Interrupted only with Her firm slaps to my ass I guzzled every drop I could as the excess dripped down my chin.   Both seemed to revel in the excitement.  I was bringing them each to a crescendo of pleasure as they used all of me.

    Mistress slowed Her fucking as her boy slid his cock out of my mouth.  Gleaming and dripping with cum I proceeded to clean him up and lap every drop from his pulsing shaft.  I then carefully took in and sucked each ball ensuring he was fully cleaned.    Mistress slid out Her dildo and yanked my leash.  I then turned and took its entire length into my mouth and sucked it dry, cleaning every inch.  "That's a good boy", She said.

    She then lifted Her leg, jammed Her stiletto heel into my side and kicked me to the floor in a pool of sweat and cum...   turning to my Owner. She smiled. "I'm impressed. Your boy has come a long way!"

    As I panted and tried to calm my aching body, throbbing in pain, I heard my Owner speak.  "Why, thank You for the kind words. OK...WHO'S NEXT???"

    *Gulp*

    I let out a painful sigh as I tried to prepare myself for the next round.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment